Girther movement

Maybe they've finally stopped losing sleep over Russia and are moving on to something else.

People are questioning Trump and his doctor's claims that he's 6'3'' and 239 lbs, putting him just shy of the obese category. Comparing him to athletes like Mike Trout and Colin Kaepernick who are listed as having close to the same height and weight but obviously in better shape are driving the doubts even further.

Not to mention his claim he's two inches taller than Obama yet shorter when standing next to him in photos. Guardians of the Galaxy director James Gunn is offering 100k to see Trump stand on a scale.

It's obviously a joke but pretty funny Trump is being accused of putting out Fake news about his fatass.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...-donald-trump-height-weight-article-1.3762215

Hold on here, so this whole thread has nothing to do with penis girth??? WTF???? I hate this place!

People are questioning Trump and his doctor's claims that he's 6'3'' and 239 lbs, putting him just shy of the obese category. Comparing him to athletes like Mike Trout and Colin Kaepernick who are listed as having close to the same height and weight but obviously in better shape are driving the doubts even further.

Not to mention his claim he's two inches taller than Obama yet shorter when standing next to him in photos. Guardians of the Galaxy director James Gunn is offering 100k to see Trump stand on a scale.

It's obviously a joke but pretty funny Trump is being accused of putting out Fake news about his fatass.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...-donald-trump-height-weight-article-1.3762215

Obama wear lifts and a detachable penis.

Owning up to what??? liberals are fucking stupid and the "girther" movement is just further evidence of how desperate and pathetic they are.

So now you're pretending to not even remember what you wrote? You sure sound like someone who's opinion on people's intelligence is really something they take seriously...

So now you're pretending to not even remember what you wrote? You sure sound like someone who's opinion on people's intelligence is really something they take seriously...

Im not denying in any way shape or form anything I wrote, the fact that you think am just reinforces my thought that liberals are fucking dumb.

But please, point out where im denying anything I typed lol.

Im not denying in any way shape or form anything I wrote, the fact that you think am just reinforces my thought that liberals are fucking dumb.

But please, point out where im denying anything I typed lol.

You first wrote that "you all" are pathetic (referring to liberals) and when I respond to you you tried to excuse Trump for not having spent millions of dollars on the subject, clearly moving the goal posts from the ones you addressed with "you all". I pointed that out and your next post completely ignored me doing that, which is clearly running away from the issue. Kindergarten level argumentation.

If you finally comment on that it's only because I had to point it out more than once. You clearly weren't man enough to respond right away.

Any wrestler knows that your weight fluctuates 5-8 pounds throughout the day.

You first wrote that "you all" are pathetic (referring to liberals) and when I respond to you you tried to excuse Trump for not having spent millions of dollars on the subject, clearly moving the goal posts from the ones you addressed with "you all". I pointed that out and your next post completely ignored me doing that, which is clearly running away from the issue. Kindergarten level argumentation.

If you finally comment on that it's only because I had to point it out more than once. You clearly weren't man enough to respond right away.

This is all in your imagination, you need to go back and re-read everythigng, don't try to assign your own meaning to my words.

This is all in your imagination, you need to go back and re-read everythigng, don't try to assign your own meaning to my words.

I just did and the meaning of your words is quite clear that it's not just talking to millionaires that put money into news. If you wrote something differently than you meant that's your problem, but you chose to not correct what I said when I pointed that out and instead you ran away by trying to ignore it, so you lost all credibility going that route now.

f1c75b7dbf7fa84473091339eb67a4bc23f727551553a498e9e758aa1d5f0344.jpg

I just did and the meaning of your words is quite clear that it's not just talking to millionaires that put money into news. If you wrote something differently than you meant that's your problem, but you chose to not correct what I said when I pointed that out and instead you ran away by trying to ignore it, so you lost all credibility going that route now.

You said trump did the same thing to other people, I pointed out that trump never spent a boatload of cash to fat shame somebody on national news. you went off the rails with your liberal deflections after that.

You said trump did the same thing to other people, I pointed out that trump never spent a boatload of cash to fat shame somebody on national news. you went off the rails with your liberal deflections after that.

And I said that your wording of your first post doesn't support that defense, which is true. You were definitely not just addressing millionaires that spend large money on news and it's downright pathetic to try that excuse.

And I said that your wording of your first post doesn't support that defense, which is true. You were definitely not just addressing millionaires that spend large money on news and it's downright pathetic to see you try that excuse.

What the fuck are you talking about??? I never addressed any millionairs. Jesus Christ.

What the fuck are you talking about??? I never addressed any millionairs. Jesus Christ.

Are you that stupid that you don't even realize what you write?

You first said that liberals had run out of ammo and asked if they all realized how pathetic they were for fat shaming.

I then asked if they are pathetic for acting like Trump, as he's done the same.

Your response was, and I'll quote; "I guess I missed it when trump spent millions of dollars to fat shame somebody on different news networks."

The only way that response makes any sense whatsoever was if you in the first post only referred to people that have spent millions of dollars to fat shame someone on news. That's of course not at all correct as your post was very generally written, addressing every liberal that does this, which I pointed out to you.

You did not in any way try to explain the wording of your first post in response (probably because you had no working defense) and just came back with "liberals are fucking stupid and the "girther" movement is just further evidence of how desperate and pathetic they are", which is not even an answer to what I wrote, just a generic outburst. You did your best to not address that post in several responses.

Are you that stupid that you don't even realize what you write?

You first said that liberals had run out of ammo and asked if they all realized how pathetic they were for fat shaming.

I then asked if they are pathetic for acting like Trump, as he's done the same.

Your response was, and I'll quote; "I guess I missed it when trump spent millions of dollars to fat shame somebody on different news networks."

The only way that response makes any sense whatsoever was if you in the first post only referred to people that have spent millions of dollars to fat shame someone on news. That's of course not at all correct as your post was very generally written, addressing every liberal that does this, which I pointed out to you.

You did not in any way try to explain the wording of your first post in response (probably because you had no working defense) and just came back with "liberals are fucking stupid and the "girther" movement is just further evidence of how desperate and pathetic they are", which is not even an answer to what I wrote, just a generic outburst. You did your best to not address that post in several responses.

Again what the fuck are you talking about??? pointing out the fact that millions of dollars were spent on the girther bullshit and only the lowest forms of human scum support it is all I was doing. Sorry that wasn't blatently obvious. I guess connecting 2 dots are just too difficult for you.

Again what the fuck are you talking about??? pointing out the fact that millions of dollars were spent on the girther bullshit and only the lowest forms of human scum support it is all I was doing. Sorry that wasn't blatently obvious. I guess connecting 2 dots are just too difficult for you.

Basic knowledge of the English language and general communication would tell you exactly what I'm talking about.

Given the state of things it's clear that it's run it's course and I'll just say good night.

His lying about something as trivial as his weight/height ratio should tell everyone all they need to know about his lack of integrity.

What a pansy ass thing to do.

It isn’t even a big deal but comical that you can’t even get an honest answer from him on something as insignificant as this.

Basic knowledge of the English language and general communication would tell you exactly what I'm talking about.

Given the state of things it's clear that it's run it's course and I'll just say good night.

I'm at a loss and I'm finished talking to you. if you can't understand what i said, then thats your deal. You clearly don't have any common sense and you are annoying (typical for a dumb liberal).

Lowest form of human scum?

Def not triggered.....

Back