International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Israeli children are victims of their own government who used them as child soldiers and pioneers to steal land and live in a warzone.
is this what you would say if native americans came to your house in the USA and killed your kids

If the Chechens had no choice why does Russia give them massive subsidies and why did they agree to cede full control to Chechens? You guys literally don’t know what you’re talking about.
Because you install a puppet and rebuild it to show them being tamed is better than war.

If the Chechens had no choice why does Russia give them massive subsidies and why did they agree to cede full control to Chechens? You guys literally don’t know what you’re talking about.

Because they became attack dogs for Putin after they killed every single Chechen that was anti-Russian.

If Chechens had not surrendered Russia would had simply ethnically cleansed them away.

You painted a scenario that does not exist lol. Israel has Gaza under blockade and kill/humiliate them daily. If Israel paid the Palestinians billions of dollars a year, let them rule themselves and didn’t occupy their land (i.e. Russia’s relationship with Chechnya) i gaurantee you this attack would’ve never happened.

Israel controls the power supply to Gaza. The phrase, "bomb them back to the Stone Age" is overused, but it's well within Israel's capability to do exactly that. Airstrikes, missiles etc until there's hardly a building over one storey left standing, then pull the plug. The survivors would be left with no shelter, no power, no sewage purification etc.

Bad as things are for the Palestinians, they can and will get much, much worse.

Pretty sure Israel is targeting the sources of the rockets that were shot at them. Remember when Russia was such dicks for attacking Ukrainian hospitals? Well the hospitals were the source of rockets fired at russians. Israel has sophisticated satelite capabilities locating the launch locations of palestinian rockets no?

Because you install a puppet and rebuild it to show them being tamed is better than war.
The reason the Chechen rebels were defeated was not because Grozny was flattened, it was because Putin split the rebels by offering one side a sweet heart deal and then using half the rebels to crush the other half, it’s literally the opposite of the Chechens capitulating, Putin had to make massive concessions to end the war. Again, you don’t know what you’re talking about.

Without a doubt Israel already had a long list of buildings marked where they know Hamas is secretly conducting military operations. Hamas has used their own civilian population as meat shields forever, including setting up command outposts in the basements of hospitals, so I suspect these are the buildings Israel is targeting. Israel previously restrained themselves from destroying these targets because of ceasefire protocol. They simply wait for an excuse.

Hamas, of course, is aware of the atrocities they provoke. It's calculated. They willingly sacrifice their own civilians.

Israel controls the power supply to Gaza. The phrase, "bomb them back to the Stone Age" is overused, but it's well within Israel's capability to do exactly that. Airstrikes, missiles etc until there's hardly a building over one storey left standing, then pull the plug. The survivors would be left with no shelter, no power, no sewage purification etc.

Bad as things are for the Palestinians, they can and will get much, much worse.
If they didn’t already do this they could cut all internet access and set up broad scale jamming in the area too.

This isn't Nagorno Karabkah where there's just ~100,000 civilians who have a country willing to accept them no questions asked, pushing out millions of Palestinian refugees would destabilize the region just as previous surges of refugees from Palestine have.

Oh, it will definitively make the news, but ultimately nothing will be done, ISIS displaced millions and while it was news, the world ultimately forgot about it.

Fuck sorry, christ I was way off!!! Should have paid more attention to what preceded the question. Apologies.
Lol no worries my man this is a shitty day. I just meant that of course it’s okay to sympathize with Palestinians and it’s okay to be against what Israel has done. I just don’t like the open cheering for a clear terror action being allowed.

Pretty sure Israel is targeting the sources of the rockets that were shot at them. Remember when Russia was such dicks for attacking Ukrainian hospitals? Well the hospitals were the source of rockets fired at russians. Israel has sophisticated satelite capabilities locating the launch locations of palestinian rockets no?

they said they targeted 17 locations where the rockets came from and known to house militants.

Yes I am sure that 6B did not contribute here. There is probably a full, legitimate accounting of those funds. Nothing to see here.

Like a meme turned to life, American knowledge of geography is only matched by their belief that every single international event must fall under their 2 party shenanigans.

Hamas are sunnis, they are anti-Iran, most of their funding comes from Gulf Arabs, you know the Gulf Arabs Trump loves to suck cock for.

The same Gulf Arabs Trump said "Mar-A-Lago is worth 2 billion because Saudis would buy them from me".

40 killed... heck a single NRA member in a hotel did better than that in Vegas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back