"How I was hounded off campus for saying ‘women don’t have penises’"

In the absence of religion, people will create their own. And that's exactly what this whole "gender identity" ideology is, a secular religion with adherents who are just as dogmatic and extremist as Abrahamic fundamentalists. In Canada actually it's become something of a state religion and imo that won't end well.

I would go as far as to say that these people who peddle this 'gender is a social construct', 'women can have a penis', 'kids should be raised gender neutral' bullshit are easily on par creationists and flat earthers for being ignorant, scientifically illiterate retards. They are probably even worse because at least flat earthers aren't prominent throughout academia, the media and corridors of government.

I really should have added as quickly to better clarify my thoughts on this. This sort of change at this sort of pace.

just like the printing press brought about rapid change, the internet has accelerated change even more.

If there are as he says "others that think the same", go join that club and be an editor for those rags or blogs.

These "others that think the same" are not really a club though. They are just the majority of sound minded people who (shock horror) accept objective reality and scientific, biological facts.

bill-nye.jpg

Lol put that on twitter im sure they'll hound bill nye.

Heh.

I'm sorry that happened to you. I would try to sue for discrimination.. Although that's an uphill struggle, because political ideology is not protected yet. You need to find examples of others not like you (are you white male?) Who have said politically charged things, and not been fired.

You are of course correct. Women do not have penises. Parents raising kids don't teach this crap, and most of the kids at my kids middle and high school would agree with you.

Do your best to find something somebody else said on social media from your school without repercussions. If they are different than you, you may have a case.
Where does the ACLU stand on this?

Not asking if the ACLU has taken a position on transgender issues but rather on defending the free speech of those who hold countering opinions. Heck the ACLU even defends some extreme gun nut speech over the principle of free speech.

What if he said that biological women don't have penises? Better?

just like the printing press brought about rapid change, the internet has accelerated change even more.
Access to the internet does not account for this level of rapidity. Access to information alone isn't enough to change a society this rapidly. This shows a level of organized curation to ensure a receptive social field and it's root is our centers of learning. It's stalk is our sources of media and entertainment and its flowering head is corporate and political.

The far left is the most anti-science. They don't even recognize Anatomy and biology. This includes, Hillary, Obama and any other democrats who believe in this transgender garbage.

this is why western society is garbage and corrupt. the mullahs were right.

Naaaaah, There's a lot of people in the west that are fighting back against this shit. Plus I do believe that this gender bender tranny nonsense is just a phase.

Nah, there’s a segment of genderists that claim it’s brain biology...when in fact the differences between male and female brains are minimum and could be attributed to brain plasticity, and how would you know someone has a male or female brain if there is no male or female in the first place? It’s some weird kind of circular logic...or square logic I don’t know. It all ends up in ‘nobody knows what a woman is unless you’re a transwoman’

So, to be clear, he's still on campus?

Maybe, the tought of not being the president of his Humanist club and being allowed to volunteer for a couple of college rags that only exist so people have something to put on their resume was too much for him.

What if he (ze, zer, zim?) said biological men who have had their gentlemen's equipment chopped off and now identify as women don't have penises, but did so at one time meaning they were women with peckers back then? I think that's messing with the space/time/penis continum.

Nah, there’s a segment of genderists that claim it’s brain biology...when in fact the differences between male and female brains are minimum and could be attributed to brain plasticity, and how would you know someone has a male or female brain if there is no male or female in the first place? It’s some weird kind of circular logic...or square logic I don’t know. It all ends up in ‘nobody knows what a woman is unless you’re a transwoman’

What if he (ze, zer, zim?) said biological men who have had their gentlemen's equipment chopped off and now identify as women don't have penises, but did so at one time meaning they were women with peckers back then? I think that's messing with the space/time/penis continum.

Hard to argue with "brain biology" and the space-time continuum. I guess women do have penises.

Access to the internet does not account for this level of rapidity. Access to information alone isn't enough to change a society this rapidly.

sure it is. how old are you? do you remember using a card catalog?

This shows a level of organized curation to ensure a receptive social field and it's root is our centers of learning. It's stalk is our sources of media and entertainment and its flowering head is corporate and political.

nah.

monopolies and near monopolies will always exist in a capitalist society, and theyll always attempt as best they can, to involve themselves in politics. the illuminati is not needed to explain such a thing.[/quote][/QUOTE]

Transgenders are some of the strangest people on the planet. And so are the people like this that go this far to defend them!

Back