i have some bad news

i have some bad news

Im getting a job.

I just updated my resume and how do i say i did nothing for 5 years lol
In seriousness, what were you doing for the last 5 years? School, under the table work, jail, traveling, etc?

You just been living in their basement playing video games the last 5 years?

No I ran their business for half a decade and then one day out of nowhere they retired and got rid of the business without even giving me a heads up so i lost my apartment, car, credit score, free will all within like a month

Y'all actually explain yourself to employers and not tell lies protected by at least 3 other lies?

Maybe i should ask "Well what have you done for 5 years?"

<45>

him-thats-a-firm-handshake-for-a-lady-her-thats-24310117.png

Y'all actually explain yourself to employers and not tell lies protected by at least 3 other lies?
I cannot tell you how many times my poor grandmother died and I couldn't come into work that week.

I did that for a while. My Bretonnians were unstoppable.

My friends army used to tear me apart, wood elf archers......their bow skills and skirmish skills are OP

I was Bretonnian too. Painting the knights was the funnest part.

My friends army used to tear me apart, wood elf archers......their bow skills and skirmish skills are OP

I was Bretonnian too. Painting the knights was the funnest part.
Did you go full flying circus or more big lances of knights? I have over 20k points in painted bretons. Loved painting all the heraldry.

The wood elf arrows that don't allow armor saves ruin my day.

"Posted on sherdog forums using various communication methods "

"Up to date on latest kpi and metrics such as iPad, teh275, fill room with uppercuts, cuck"

No I ran their business for half a decade and then one day out of nowhere they retired and got rid of the business without even giving me a heads up so i lost my apartment, car, credit score, free will all within like a month

Why did this mean you couldn't start applying for new jobs when that happened?

i just filled out a job application, by pen in the store, and one question was how much heroine do you smoke. the only answers were more than usual, average, or less than usual. I was starring at it for like 5 minutes

"I'm a heroine addict. I need to have sex with women who have saved someone's life."

--Mitch Hedberg

How is working real just shitpost all day and click that like button
You went ham on that like button, hope you had fun smashing the like button, I would subscribe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back