is Topuria very confident, or is he an arrogant jerk

Can't really compare him to Conor, who had the infectious personality to go along with it.

Topuria isn't really likeable, and has NO mass appeal. He's not going to be given a pass for being a douche, like Conor, because he brings nothing else as a character.

So if toupria not recording video with bike he has no character? I bet you are paddys fan :d

I find it hilarious that everyone is writing off Volk just because he lost to Mak who is massive and one of the best guys in the world. Top has never fought anyone on this level before and yet everyone thinks Volk is just gonna get steam rolled.

Good luck with that, I think Volk dominates him.
Okay so by your logic if volk is good someone else cant be good or better? And if guy has not fought king kong then he is a bum? Lol he ate top 9 and top 5 guys but who cares right? Volk is cool! Who cares if ilia has high level skill and is most well rounded in divison yea volk is cool and i bet before he beat max everyone was saying volk didnt have chance casuals.

So if toupria not recording video with bike he has no character? I bet you are paddys fan :d

Are you seriously questioning whether or not I can provide more examples of Conor having more character than Topuria?

He’s both, which is fairly common in combat sports. Confidence and self belief are absolutely key to becoming a great fighter so it’s not surprising

AGsn5qI.jpeg

He's a joy to watch, ripping the body shots, probably the best boxer in the cage. Added to stellar grappling and a winners mentality.
Cocky/Punchy personality, so what?

I think it’d be funny and refreshing if a dude was like yeah I’m good but not that good. Isn’t relevant though because casuals don’t remember nor care what you said before, only we do and fuck us right lol
If a fighter legitimately didn’t think they were good enough to beat their opponent, they have no business fighting that person.
If they do, it’ll look like Esparza vs Joanna J.

If a fighter legitimately didn’t think they were good enough to beat their opponent, they have no business fighting that person.
If they do, it’ll look like Esparza vs Joanna J.
I just think it’d be different therefore funny to hear. If they truly believe they have no chance then, yeah they’re probably getting wrecked lol. Ill happily watch either scenario though if it’s entertaining.

Power of manifestation is real and that’s what he’s trying to do. He’s confident, I like it.

Back