International Israel vs. Palestine Discussion- War of 2014, v2: Israel Withdraws from Gaza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my god. I love it when people like you tell me I'm ignorant...

1.- You called iranians arabs.

2.- You couldnt even name one terrorist group.

3.- You didnt even knew about Beirut bombings.

Yet you can boldly make a claim that includes all 1.6 billion muslims thats ok buddy, you are pretty smart, im pretty sure you will be next secretary of state.

How many times have I asked you if you've read the Quran? How about the Hadiths? How many times have you said that you hadn't? How many times have I suggested that you do that? How many times have you ignored me and then come right back with the same ignorant opinions?

I know such crazy opinions such as that not ALL muslims are extremists and /or terrorists.

only jews and Christians are allowed to be religious but not crazy.

I get it. You are prejudice and closed minded, and if you said 1/2 the shit about the jews that you do about muslims, you'd get banned.

I said in my previous post that it was a faction of Islamic Jihad that morphed into Hezbollah. Whether they were actual Hezbollah operatives is open to debate. But I hardly see how you can claim this is an example of militant groups targeting the US. We went and set up a barracks in the middle of a civil war and took sides with Israel. How are the people of Lebanon the aggressors?

Arguing with him has turned into this

never_ending_triangle_by_qgraves-d59ltju.jpg

I said in my previous post that it was a faction of Islamic Jihad that morphed into Hezbollah. Whether they were actual Hezbollah operatives is open to debate. But I hardly see how you can claim this is an example of militant groups targeting the US. We went and set up a barracks in the middle of a civil war and took sides with Israel. How are the people of Lebanon the aggressors?

Bullshit. You said it was two different groups. One of those groups has been proven not to exist, to actually have been the original group the whole time. Nice try.

I know such crazy opinions such as that not ALL muslims are extremists and /or terrorists.

only jews and Christians are allowed to be religious but not crazy.

I get it. You are prejudice and closed minded, and if you said 1/2 the shit about the jews that you do about muslims, you'd get banned.

So the answer to my question is "no". You've made no attempt at all to familiarize yourself with the religion you're constantly defending.

Hezbollah condemns ISIS and I'm pretty sure treat the Christians of Lebanon just fine. They're pretty good all things considered. Unless I'm missing something of course.

So the answer to my question is "no". You've made no attempt at all to familiarize yourself with the religion you're constantly defending.

I have a passing familiarity (through the education system) with most of the major religions.

Your flaw is this argument is that you do not use the same approach/logic for different believers/religions. Read the Old Testament and tell me the jews and Christians are all good.

I have a passing familiarity (through the education system) with most of the major religions.

Your flaw is this argument is that you do not use the same approach/logic for different believers/religions. Read the Old Testament and tell me the jews and Christians are all good.

So agian, "no". As we've talked about before, show me large groups of Christians acting out acts that they believe God wants them to on a grand scale. You can't, somthing that is of course irrelevant

Nicky. In what way did Israel start that?

well in 48, the creation of israel was an act of war, then irgun's terrorist actions pushed the arab states into action after deir yassin. it was 5 weeks later remember when everything happened. in 67, it's a historic fact israel launched a pre emptive attack. so. they are the reason and they started it.

Hezbollah condemns ISIS and I'm pretty sure treat the Christians of Lebanon just fine. They're pretty good all things considered. Unless I'm missing something of course.

Of course they condemed ISIS. They are a Shia militia, and ISIS is a Sunni group. Nevermind that they're fighting each other in Syria...

well in 48, the creation of israel was an act of war, then irgun's terrorist actions pushed the arab states into action after deir yassin. it was 5 weeks later remember when everything happened. in 67, it's a historic fact israel launched a pre emptive attack. so. they are the reason and they started it.

I'm going to take a shot at not breaking up your post on this one Nicky, we'll see how this goes.

No, the creation of Israel was not an act of war. If that was true, Egypt would have been at war with the UN, not with Israel. Egypt crossed into the Gaza/west bank area with the express permission of the English under the express stipulation that they were there to help maintain order and to leave Israel alone. Instead, they immediately attacked Israel.

In 1967, Israel launched a pre emptive attack on what was plainly an Egyptian staging point for an assault on Israel

Bullshit. You said it was two different groups. One of those groups has been proven not to exist, to actually have been the original group the whole time. Nice try.

Okay, so you're proving my point. What did we get out of interceding on Israel's behalf? How is getting close to 300 of our Marines blown to shit beneficial to our countries security?

The palestinians refugee problem in Lebanon was caused by the Jordanian civil war, which was caused by the six day war.
Six day war also contributed to a good chunk of Palestinian refugees when Israel went in and bulldozed the villages that were letting Jordanian troops in.
Black September was years later, although maybe I misunderstood you.

Im not blaming Israel for the rise of Hezbollah, im just dispelling the notion that Hezbollah would had grown and targeted western interests if not for their hatred towards Israel.
They may have. We do a lot of business with Saudi Arabia. Hezbollah and Saudi Arabia aren't exactly drinking buddies.
I mean, we meddle in the ME so damn much.

Of course not, there are muslim terrorists with a beef with the west that has nothing to do with Israel, then there are terrorist groups with a beef with the west because of Israel.

But what there is not, are terrorist groups that would target the west if Israel didnt existed.

Uh... wut?

a free Drake concert would surely solve this dispute amicably. Everybody loves Drake.

Okay, so you're proving my point. What did we get out of interceding on Israel's behalf? How is getting close to 300 of our Marines blown to shit beneficial to our countries security?

In what way am I "proving your point"? Was your point that you're not telling the truth, or that you're jumping around all over the place and backpeddling?

you're right...good post. and don't forget israel has no problem bombing christian enclaves when it suits their purpose...

Last edited:
So lfd is saying if Israel didnt exist then there would have been more terrorism directed at the U.S in the last 60 years?

In what way am I "proving your point"? Was your point that you're not telling the truth, or that you're jumping around all over the place and backpeddling?

How exactly are these groups a threat to the US, granted we are not siding with Israel?

So lfd is saying if Israel didnt exist then there would have been more terrorism directed at the U.S in the last 60 years?

I don't think he knows what he's saying, he's all over the place...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back