Social Kevin Spacey Thread > Excommunicated from Netflix

bill-trump-650x388-1.png

Wew, that guy has a sevenhead

Norwaad 9+

Clinton is confirmed, we've seen photos of the flight logs (he's on the one in the op, along with Chris Tucker (that last one came as a shock to me).

No evidence of Trump being on it has been released yet, it was an accusation launched by Epsteins brother. If any emerges ill change my mind, but for now im only counting the names that are on the logs.

What if "Grab Her by the Pu$$y" is some kind of bizarre pedo slang?

<Eek2.0><Eek2.0><Eek2.0>

Damn. Kevin Spacey likes the peanut & corn chocolate ice cream on the corner of Castro street??

.....And he fondled a 14 year old boy once upon a time that he claims to not remember whether he did or didn’t but this really isn’t all that important.

It's not exactly a secret that young boys are "groomed" by older men to become a part of the drug and STD-infested homosexual culture. I believe they call them "twinks".

For now, homosexuality grants a bit of a victimhood status, so that issue is not really being talked about.

Why in the hell is he coming out with this nonsense now? So sick and tired of everybody rushing to get their piece of victim pie

Tried to commit child rape and flew on a convicted pedophiles plane with Bill Clinton.

And people will continue making excuses.

Why in the hell is he coming out with this nonsense now? So sick and tired of everybody rushing to get their piece of victim pie
I don't see the problem when it's an adult trying to fuck a 14 year old. As far as I'm concerned Spacey should be put in prison for attempted rape of a child.

Kevin Spacey, that was the wrong thing to do.

"...I choose now to live as a gay man.”

{<jordan}

So when he was 26, he tried to bang a 14 year old. The 14 year old said no, and left. The end.

I only have so many 'give a fucks' to give, not sure how many I can spare on this one

Respect for the honesty because I actually feel similarly.

I wonder if something about Alec "my daughter is a rude, thoughtless little pig" Baldwin will be coming out next?

James Toback, Roman Polanski and Alec Bladwin.

article-2491240-193AD77A00000578-332_634x465.jpg

<3><3><3>

in the House of Cards, the spade comes out of the closet.

It is amazing how these Hollywood scumbags love preaching to us all about how we should think and behave when they have about as much virtue and moral integrity as Ted Bundy.

It is amazing how these Hollywood scumbags love preaching to us all about how we should think and behave when they have about as much virtue and moral integrity as Ted Bundy.
As actors they just repeat what their master order them to preach, in exchange they obtain money, sex and the ridicolous amount of drugs that they consume.

Can you imagine how much Spacey and Bryan Singer molested Brandon Routh.

I don't see the problem when it's an adult trying to fuck a 14 year old. As far as I'm concerned Spacey should be put in prison for attempted rape of a child.

We don't even know that it actually happened though. My point was to be taken in general though. Wtf would you come out over a decade after the fact? What are you hoping to accomplish. What evidence could there be to support a claim made so long after the fact?

I have a idea for a new sci fi movie: the story of a man that made an acting career in hollywood that was secretly straight , sober, don't use drugs and he is married with the same woman : his producer is his best friend and they poses as gay men in pubblic and uses a inert substance pretending that is cocain.
A new fantasy movie less realistic then star wars.

Back