Social Kevin Spacey Thread > Excommunicated from Netflix

What's this new video suppose to show him doing? Touching young boys?

Sucks to hear. Wish they could have at least finished House of Cards before this happened. I didn't even bother with the last season I have better things to do with my life then watch his sub par wife try and carry that show.

Have you ever heard about his childhood? Absolute craziness. His dad used to beat and rape his brother on the daily, and apparently was a Nazi. Apparently Kevin just rationalized and ignored it away. You can see how he could do the same towards his own offenses. Seems like a clear sociopath.
I think you're confusing Kevin's life with American Beauty. Easy mistake to make.

So when he was 26, he tried to bang a 14 year old. The 14 year old said no, and left. The end.

I only have so many 'give a fucks' to give, not sure how many I can spare on this one

Exactly. I mean it takes such energy to fight against pedophilia........

WTF?

Sounds like Kevin Spacey had a consensual gay encounter with another adult and that other adult's mother, who was herself a celebrity, was in denial about her son being gay, so she tried to have Spacey charged but the son refused to go along with it.

The story here is the mother imo.

The mother even testified that she deleted stuff off the phone. Presumably evidence that the encounter was consensual.

She should be charged imo.

https://boston.cbslocal.com/2019/07/08/heather-unruh-kevin-spacey-trial-nantucket-cell-phone/

Oh and looks like she destroyed the phone to. Wow. This woman is a pure sociopath.

Last edited:
Back