Social Kevin Spacey Thread > Excommunicated from Netflix

Dont you have a family you should be spending time with?

I wish you did Den.

You have over 500 posts in 19 days.Take a little break from your career and relax for the holidays

Edit: I'd call you sherbro Den but you are a troll account. Your next real account I'll be cool with

Wtf....I opened it on mobile. Did he actually make his first public appearance in over a year through a HOC parody?
Yes, he did. When I first saw it, it was after Christmas. I was high on sugar so I genuinely was concerned I was tripping or something. Unreal.

Yes, he did. When I first saw it, it was after Christmas. I was high on sugar so I genuinely was concerned I was tripping or something. Unreal.

I pity all the poor teenage boys who were forced to put such giant balls in their mouths.

"You'll never believe what happened. Get this: I was accepting drinks from an infamously exposed sexual predator. No, that's not the unbelievable part.
Yes, I know it sounds like a stupid thing to do.
But you'll never guess what he did next!"

TQzZ.gif
25lbs, 10lbs, 5lbs plates plus 25lb barbell

That's like a 105lb bench at best. My gf can probably do more than that. You ain't a man until you can bench your own body weight.

That's like a 105lb bench at best. My gf can probably do more than that. You ain't a man until you can bench your own body weight.

That barbell isn't 25 lbs, so a lot worse than that.

It's a movie. I don't actually think Spacey was ever getting cast for the physicality he could bring to roles.

Polanski should be hanged.
Yes. I hate how being an actor or director somehow gives you immunity from persecution. I don't care if he's made "great movies". Morality and justice comes before entertainment, always.

"well yeah he's a child rapist but he's made some very good movies so should we really jail a creative genius because he's a pedophile?"

This is seriously people's line of thought and it's terrifying. He should've been grabbed out of his hideout and brought to the USA in a cargo plane with a sack over his head.

Yes. I hate how being an actor or director somehow gives you immunity from persecution. I don't care if he's made "great movies". Morality and justice comes before entertainment, always.

"well yeah he's a child rapist but he's made some very good movies so should we really jail a creative genius because he's a pedophile?"

This is seriously people's line of thought and it's terrifying. He should've been grabbed out of his hideout and brought to the USA in a cargo plane with a sack over his head.
Spacey’s sack over his head

I wish you did Den.

You have over 500 posts in 19 days.Take a little break from your career and relax for the holidays

Edit: I'd call you sherbro Den but you are a troll account. Your next real account I'll be cool with
Says the patently troll account. Dont be jealous cause I can think fast and type 65 words a minute. Plus its been really dead at work.

I totally agree. Spacey was a bad choice, but Eisenberg was an all-time terrible choice.

I genuinely cringed every time he opened his mouth. He was without doubt the single worst thing about that movie. Even, "Martha...why did you say that name!" and the fact they made Doomsday look like the bastard son of an Ork and a Mutant Ninja Turtle didn't piss me off as much as Lex Zuckerburg:mad:

I genuinely cringed every time he opened his mouth. He was without doubt the single worst thing about that movie. Even, "Martha...why did you say that name!" and the fact they made Doomsday look like the bastard son of an Ork and a Mutant Ninja Turtle didn't piss me off as much as Lex Zuckerburg:mad:
Saw the movie for the first time on 12/23/2018 and see that he's coming back in Justice League 2. DCEU really knows how to rip its own heart out of its asshole with its bare hand. No, that shouldn't be possible, but they've found a way.

That video is nuts. I'm pretty sure it came out as the news broke in the media, so he must've been aware he was be officially charged. That's the kind of ammo you don't want to give prosecutors...or a judge...or a jury.

What the fuck is he thinking? LOL.

He has gone full batshit at this point.

Have you ever heard about his childhood? Absolute craziness. His dad used to beat and rape his brother on the daily, and apparently was a Nazi. Apparently Kevin just rationalized and ignored it away. You can see how he could do the same towards his own offenses. Seems like a clear sociopath.

Not looking good for Mr. Spacey. Apparently, this accusation comes with video evidence...

<6>

Back