Social Kevin Spacey Thread > Excommunicated from Netflix

@Fawlty remind me again why Louie and Spacey are different? Why not have Spacey in your avatar?

Ok so we should only care about sex assaults on minors? The rest is fair game?

Louis didn't sexually assault anyone. Definitely a creeper move do dare employees to call your bluff when you ask if you can jerk off in front of them, but no, not akin to sexually assaulting a minor.

sub-buzz-10459-1509323923-3.jpg

The Star Trek: Discovery actor says women speaking out about sexual misconduct in the entertainment industry has compelled him to come forward about the Oscar winner.

Last June, Anthony Rapp settled in at the home of his good friend and fellow actor Camryn Manheim to watch the Tony Awards. The New York natives were both in Toronto working, and Manheim had invited Rapp and his boyfriend over to partake in the beloved theater geek ritual. But for the first time, Rapp — a working actor since he was 9 years old, and most famously part of the original cast of the musical Rent — felt something he'd never experienced before with the Tonys: dread.

And that's because the host that night was Kevin Spacey.

In an interview with BuzzFeed News, Rapp is publicly alleging for the first time that in 1986, Spacey befriended Rapp while they both performed on Broadway shows, invited Rapp over to his apartment for a party, and, at the end of the night, picked Rapp up, placed him on his bed, and climbed on top of him, making a sexual advance. According to public records, Spacey was 26. Rapp was 14.

More at:
https://www.buzzfeed.com/adambvary/...hen-i-was-14?utm_term=.ayJ4gRX7Al#.jt1bxJZw65

Also flashback, Spacey was one of the confirmed names on pedophile Epstein's Lolita Express flight log:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...lita-Express-private-jet-anonymous-women.html

24FBCB4600000578-2922773-image-m-9_1422026632088.jpg

UPDATE netflix kills Spacey off.
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/k...ed-from-netflix.3646059/page-6#post-135381457
Chris Tucker the actor was going for rides on the Lolita express?

Louis didn't sexually assault anyone. Definitely a creeper move do dare employees to call your bluff when you ask if you can jerk off in front of them, but no, not akin to sexually assaulting a minor.
That is sex assault dingus. If it was your sister would you be fine a celeb used his power over her to make her watch him spank it?

If you don't already understand, will my explaining it do any good?
Notice you ducked my question if you think it's ok to start yanking it on a work call?

That is sex assault dingus. If it was your sister would you be fine a celeb used his power over her to make her watch him spank it?

It's sexual misconduct.

Again, a far cry from sexually assaulting a minor. You're a raging Liberal moron who doesn't care about details though, so it's all the same to you.

Whistling at a girl = Rape in your eyes.

That video is nuts. I'm pretty sure it came out as the news broke in the media, so he must've been aware he was be officially charged. That's the kind of ammo you don't want to give prosecutors...or a judge...or a jury.

What the fuck is he thinking? LOL.

Wtf....I opened it on mobile. Did he actually make his first public appearance in over a year through a HOC parody?

It's sexual misconduct.

Again, a far cry from sexually assaulting a minor. You're a raging Liberal moron who doesn't care about details though, so it's all the same to you.

Whistling at a girl = Rape in your eyes.
Lol masturbating in front of a 20 year old intern at work is a far cry from 'whistling at a girl".

You and your ilk supported roy moore so forgive me if I don't take your ideas about what constitutes serious misconduct seriously.

Wtf....I opened it on mobile. Did he actually make his first public appearance in over a year through a HOC parody?

Appears that way. On the day he's charged, no less.

I know he's speaking through his character and all, but the choice of words are so, so terrible for him. It's like, you've just been indicted you fool. This ain't no time for games. You aren't actually Frank Underwood. What the hell are you doing?

Appears that way. On the day he's charged, no less.

I know he's speaking through his character and all, but the choice of words are so, so terrible for him. It's like, you've just been indicted you fool. This ain't no time for games. You aren't actually Frank Underwood. What the hell are you doing?

And, like.....Frank Underwood was not an innocent guy. Why, after being charged with a crime, would you speak through a famously menacing character whose entire story line involves him lying, getting away with crimes, and being a POS?

Lol masturbating in front of a 20 year old intern at work is a far cry from 'whistling at a girl".

You and your ilk supported roy moore so forgive me if I don't take your ideas about what constitutes serious misconduct seriously.

Hmm, nobody agrees with you on this. Nobody agrees with you in your other rage thread...

Maybe you're just an idiot?

Hmm, nobody agrees with you on this. Nobody agrees with you in your other rage thread...

Maybe you're just an idiot?
None of the Roy Moore, Kreepy Kavanaugh loving goofs may agree with that's for sure.

And, like.....Frank Underwood was not an innocent guy. Why, after being charged with a crime, would you speak through a famously menacing character whose entire story line involves him lying, getting away with crimes, and being a POS?

I'm starting to think he sexually assaulted his PR guy years back, and advising Spacey on these responses to serious allegations is his revenge.

I didn't think a person could possibly give a worse response to an allegation like the one he gave about the 14 year old, but here we are.

Back