MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE - FALLOUT (First Critics Reviews)

What is your favorite Mission: Impossible movie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re-watching from the 5 movie BluRay collection, and boy did Thandie's titties look appealing.

Frankly unless the review is actually to be found in the establishment of itself, or is an addition to the amenities offered there, what is being spoken of is a new account of the review which has been added in the latest edition of a publication which offers such reviews: a review on the movie, meaning 'concerning' it or 'about' it.

I always really liked all the MI movies. This looks amazing can’t wait to check it out.

Reviews seem a little suspect, but "going apes!" Is my favorite new catchphrase

i havent seen a mission impossible since the second one.

are they good? i just cant stand watching tom cruise.

Mission impossible 3 was good, seymour hoffman killed it. The one where he was in dubai with renner was good too

Don't get the hate. The only one that sucked was #2, and it wasn't bad. Thy have all been pretty good and received positive reviews. My favorite is MI3. This one looks promising too.

Your post shows how fucking stupid you are. You need to go look around here and find out who you are talking to boy Ive been training martial arts since I was a kid and could kill you with a news paper. Ill show you a bish punk. Take joy in talking tough hiding behind a computer cause thats all you can do and if you think otherwise send me a pm. Daniel Craig is a PUSSY and only got the job cause hes friends with the producer.

Cragie would destroy you n you know it. Training at the mcdojo ain’t gonna help you against a real man like dat.

How is a censored version of "rape shit" racist?

Don't get the hate. The only one that sucked was #2, and it wasn't bad. Thy have all been pretty good and received positive reviews. My favorite is MI3. This one looks promising too.
I watched #2 last night and Ethan just happened to have a mask of him and a mask of the henchman with damaged finger. He took so much damage in the beach fight, but was able to have miracle comeback, then kicks the sand to make the gun fly straight up to catch it and shoot? The cliff climbing without safety stuff seemed crazy.

I watched #2 last night and Ethan just happened to have a mask of him and a mask of the henchman with damaged finger. He took so much damage in the beach fight, but was able to have miracle comeback, then kicks the sand to make the gun fly straight up to catch it and shoot? The cliff climbing without safety stuff seemed crazy.
Tried the sand trick with a bb gun... i just can't seem to slow mo time to catch it right on the trigger.

Aren't you the guy that posted pics of yourself and you had tribal tattoos and a dad bod?

It is..
And his pictures was linked from another forum. A forum for guys with tiny dicks, which explains his need to try and compensate.

Your post shows how fucking stupid you are. You need to go look around here and find out who you are talking to boy Ive been training martial arts since I was a kid and could kill you with a news paper...
Paper mached newspaper into a shank?
Frozen newspaper used as a bludgeon?
Wet newspaper used to suffocate?
Ooooh, I know - the long game of giving him led poisoning by secretly shredding newspapers into his froot loops every morning. I bet that's the one. Diabolical, if I do say so.

I've only seen the first one, which i don't remember that well right now. It seemed like every one after that was just Cruise being betrayed.

I've only seen the first one, which i don't remember that well right now. It seemed like every one after that was just Cruise being betrayed.
Just rewatched #3 last night, and Ethan betrayed by Billy Crudup. #2 was fellow agent went bad, not necessarily betrayed Ethan. #1 mentor betrayed Ethan.

The GF/wife from #3 was really pretty, but titties too tiny.

There's only one thing I remember from III:

giphy.gif

There's only one thing I remember from III:

giphy.gif
why isn't she in more stuff?

I might watch MI3 tonight and pretend that PSH is playing a twisted version of Sandy Lyle whose life took a tragic and dark turn after Crocodile Tears tanked at the box office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back