MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE - FALLOUT (First Critics Reviews)

What is your favorite Mission: Impossible movie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
why isn't she in more stuff?

I might watch MI3 tonight and pretend that PSH is playing a twisted version of Sandy Lyle whose life took a tragic and dark turn after Crocodile Tears tanked at the box office.

White chocolate!, raindrops!

Critics also hailed WONDER WOMAN as the greatest thing since sliced bread, and I watched it last week and thought it was the drizzling shits.

That’s just because you don’t know how RT works. They didn’t say it was the greatest thing since sliced bread. There was just a bunch of critics saying, “Yea it was pretty good.” Which is perfectly fair. The average rating is like 7/10.

That’s just because you don’t know how RT works. They didn’t say it was the greatest thing since sliced bread. There was just a bunch of critics saying, “Yea it was pretty good.” Which is perfectly fair. The average rating is like 7/10.
I don't give a fuck about "RT," and that has nothing to do with what I said.

I don't give a fuck about "RT," and that has nothing to do with what I said.

Rottentomatoes(RT) is a critic aggregate where you can see what critics thought. It has everything to do with what you said. And if you go there you can clearly see by the 7/10 average rating that it wasn’t being hailed as the greatest thing ever. It was just 90% of critics think it’s basically ‘pretty good.’

Rottentomatoes(RT) is a critic aggregate where you can see what critics thought. It has everything to do with what you said. And if you go there you can clearly see by the 7/10 average rating that it wasn’t being hailed as the greatest thing ever. It was just 90% of critics think it’s basically ‘pretty good.’
I wasn't referring to Rotten Tomatoes, and you shouldn't believe they represent the entire scope of film criticism. I'm not sure if you remember, but when WONDER WOMAN came out, there was an overwhelming positive response from critics who post their reviews in / on newspapers, websites, television, and social media.

Turns out, all you have to do is portray an overpowered female protagonist, and the 20% that represent the SJW / feminism base will easily convince the other 80% that it's the greatest action film ever made. But then when you watch it, it's the most cliché story ever that has the awful CGI look and feel of every other modern action movie today, and people actually just think Gadot and Pine make a cute couple so the film works with the casual / intellectually deficient audience.

Sorry times.

Last edited by a moderator:

It received an A from stuckmann
Currently, 96% in rotten tomato and 9.3 in IMDb

I'm officially excited.

Looking forward to this. I liked MI:GP but hated MI:RN. The first one is still the best though.

I want to watch. I just wish they bring back Jeremy Renner, and Paula Patton characters. They keep Ving Rhames and that other guy around.

It received an A from stuckmann
Currently, 96% in rotten tomato and 9.3 in IMDb

I'm officially excited.

Tom Cruise is GOAT action star and that is undeniable at this point. You can keep your Arnies and Rocks but every informed viewer knows Cruise has the strongest body of work and unparalleled record of consistently high quality.

This is going to be the third good Mission Impossible movie in a row

They can't do wrong with this franchise right now

Of course Tom Cruise should get a lot of credit

Why are the "first reviews" not added to the OP? Looking at the last page, I don't want to go page by age to find them. One of my kids really wants to see this. I tend to support things Simon pegg is in. Might go.

I want to watch. I just wish they bring back Jeremy Renner, and Paula Patton characters. They keep Ving Rhames and that other guy around.
Imagine if Emilio Estevez didn't get killed in the first one.

If they brought back White Queen Rebecca Ferguson, they should write her a nude scene. Paula Patton is good.

Did they get Superman to beat up Ethan Hunt?

Crazy to me how Cruise:

A) keeps making hits in this franchise
B) can be part of a cult and pretty much walk away unscathed unlike some of his fellow scientologists.

Still gonna see this even if he is a crazy person with scientological powers

Crazy to me how Cruise:

A) keeps making hits in this franchise
B) can be part of a cult and pretty much walk away unscathed unlike some of his fellow scientologists.

Still gonna see this even if he is a crazy person with scientological powers

Cruise gets so much shit. I think he is a cool guy who thinks something crazy. Hell I have friends who think crazier shit.

Say what you want about the man, he can carry a God damned franchise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back