Ngannou Brought Up Slavery In Libya In His Post Fight Speech Tonight

Why the warning?

What did you post?

Endorsing violence by saying we should "fuck leftists into the ground" for their foreign policy hypocrisy. Reckon he's new to English and took that as a literal call for mass forced intercourse.

And BLM is worried about white people, yet I haven’t heard shit in the media about them talking about their brothers literally being bought and sold like sheep in Libya.

What were Clinton's plans for Libya after they took out gadaffi.

Just take out their leader and let the people fend for themselves?

Slobbering imbecile limbo pete issued me a 'final warning' regarding my imminent ban.

Your post: "It really ironed into me what a bunch of irredeemable obedient cowards the American left are. Whether they're strangers or coworkers or former friends, fuck them into the ground and destroy them in any way you can. Be illegal if necessary.

The alt-right are losing the battle and their minds now. This is going to be a painful process for you, watching your slimy heroes fall one by one. It's for the good of the country, but you guys don't give a damn about the country, it's all about your emotional investment going down the tubes.

I've been falling off a bit on watching the fights but I saw them tonight and I'll be a lifetime fan of this guy now.

You sure picked the right time to tune back in.

I felt like I was watching an old school UFC event last night.

It was as though I suddenly became REsensitized to the sport again.

I never knew about Slavery in Libya until Frances said that in his speech.

First time I heard of this.

He should focus on the plight on professional athletes, Hollywood celebrities, middle class college kids who don't get referred to by their preferred gender pronouns, men who aren't allowed to use the women's bathroom and black criminals who keep getting arrested by the racist cops for nothing more than breaking the law. That is real oppression.

And BLM is worried about white people, yet I haven’t heard shit in the media about them talking about their brothers literally being bought and sold like sheep in Libya.
they probably were unaware much like many of the posters (and people at the event) also using "brothers and sisters" seems kinda stupid since the people representing BLM (which i in NO way value or support) were mostly born and raised in the United States and not Libya ...unless you are trying to make some sort of racial symbiotic connection between all people not white???

sorry just sounds like

(in sling blade voice)

"dem black are all duh same ummmm hungggggmmmmm "

HsfgNNn.jpg

You sure picked the right time to tune back in.

I felt like I was watching an old school UFC event last night.

It was as though I suddenly became REsensitized to the sport again.

TRUTH! I almost never watch the prelims either and I caught all those as well. Would you say best night of fighting in sanctioned mma? I've seen bigger star power, but nothing like the pure bliss I experienced

Your post: "It really ironed into me what a bunch of irredeemable obedient cowards the American left are. Whether they're strangers or coworkers or former friends, fuck them into the ground and destroy them in any way you can. Be illegal if necessary.

The alt-right are losing the battle and their minds now. This is going to be a painful process for you, watching your slimy heroes fall one by one. It's for the good of the country, but you guys don't give a damn about the country, it's all about your emotional investment going down the tubes.

Lets be reasonable here, progress is the greatest evil facing mankind and it should be destroyed by any means.

TRUTH! I almost never watch the prelims either and I caught all those as well. Would you say best night of fighting in sanctioned mma? I've seen bigger star power, but nothing like the pure bliss I experienced

I still haven’t even seen al the fights but the main card was memorable to say the least!

Damn
I have seen plenty of people banned for less..

@Jack V Savage

What's your take on the failed state left behind by the Hillary-led assault on Libya?

They view themselves as a global organization for the liberation of black people everywhere -- why wouldn't that include libya?

From their core mission statement:

"The Black Lives Matter Global Network is as powerful as it is because of our membership, our partners, our supporters, our staff, and you. Our continued commitment to liberation for all Black people means we are continuing the work of our ancestors and fighting for our collective freedom because it is our duty."

^

Really? When did BLM become an international organization? I always thought they were focused on black issues within the U.S.

Or are you saying that every U.S. entity should also be focused on international examples of superficially related subject matter?

People are reluctant to talk slavery because we've been conditioned to believe its something white people did exclusively a couple of hundred years ago.

Sad truth is, white people are the only ones who have stopped doing it.

That was awesome. Instead of being incendiary or unspecific, he really used his platform to point light at some truly horrible stuff. Ngannou is the man.

And by the way, modern slavery being such an insane thing in 2017, I fully expect the unified strength of all Black Lives Matters chapters to take up this cause, promote Ngannou's message, & run with it.
Your post could not be more ignorant. Bravo.

Back