Ngannou vs Fury: Who wins?

Ngannou vs Fury: Who wins?

• Total voters
This fight is such a joke the marketing by everyone is focused on how Ngannou has such a chance despite no one believing he does. I feel like Fury is going to carry Ngannou to make it more exciting and prove people wrong, but this is such a dumb waste of time. Feel bad for anyone paying for this garbage.

Lol @ how fat Fury is again.

_131017926_dee19e9131283b7acd3c9a137b480c11ec10a7a5.jpg

Lol @ how fat Fury is again.
Floyd didn't train for McGregor, because why would he. But Floyd always keeps in shape.

Fury doesn't train for Francis, because why would he. Fury turns into a fat cunt, though.

Not convinced Fury will actually carry him that far - even when its childs play picking him off and evading anything he's throwing its still a unnecessary risk to take a guy with that kind of power to any point where you might get tired and he clips you. Fury probably puts a clinic on and gets him out of there in 4/5/6 imo.

Floyd didn't train for McGregor, because why would he. But Floyd always keeps in shape.

Fury doesn't train for Francis, because why would he. Fury turns into a fat cunt, though.
Its one thing to be in fight shape year round, its another to be morbidly obese and disgusting

Disagree... O'malley has much better distance control, footwork and lateral movement, and feints compared to Crocop.

I love CC but mma has evolved. Also the lighter weight fighters are more skilled. I'm not even a O'Malley fan.

Exhibit B of mma evolving would be Gomi vs any of today's top lightweights. It wouldn't be close.
Except O'Malley hasn't proven it. He's only had a single UFC title fight and it was against a wrestler. In his fight before last didn't he also arguably lose to Yan? You're proving my point about what I said earlier.

Except O'Malley hasn't proven it. He's only had a single UFC title fight and it was against a wrestler. In his fight before last didn't he also arguably lose to Yan? You're proving my point about what I said earlier.

Yeah Suga ain't all that. He got beat by Chito and possibly Yan.
I'm not a big fan of O'malley. Just saying skill for skill he's probably better than crocop. Partly that's understandable given the weight classes... Lighter weight fighters are more skilled. Partly though I think it's the era too.

Yeah Suga ain't all that. He got beat by Chito and possibly Yan.
I'm not a big fan of O'malley. Just saying skill for skill he's probably better than crocop. Partly that's understandable given the weight classes... Lighter weight fighters are more skilled. Partly though I think it's the era too.
Lighter weight fighters tend to be more skilled but it's a generalization. Cro Cop actually proved that he was one of the best strikers in the sport, regardless of weight class, in Pride. Compare O'Malley's resume to his when he was in his prime. Not to mention Cro Cop was also a genuine world class kickboxer and he had amateur boxing experience. O'Malley doesn't have that pure striking pedigree. In fact he has none to my knowledge.

I hope Ngannou knockout this clown Rocky style
He'll need all the luck in the world to do that. Lightning can strike, especially in the big boy division, but the odds are still very slim. Put your money down on Fury to stop him. Easiest money you'll ever make.

Lighter weight fighters tend to be more skilled but it's a generalization. Cro Cop actually proved that he was one of the best strikers in the sport, regardless of weight class, in Pride. Compare O'Malley's resume to his when he was in his prime. Not to mention Cro Cop was also a genuine world class kickboxer and he had amateur boxing experience. O'Malley doesn't have that pure striking pedigree. In fact he has none to my knowledge.

I know all about cc's resume. I watched Pride back in the day. Fedor, CC, big Nog, Arona, etc
Cc's viral k1 fights, him beating Wanderlei, etc.

I'm just saying I think O'Malley's striking game is more sophisticated, especially in an mma sense. He is good at feints, distance management, lateral movement, etc.

I haven't gone back to watch CC in a while but I remember power and speed in his kicks and straight punches, especially of course the lhk.

He'll need all the luck in the world to do that. Lightning can strike, especially in the big boy division, but the odds are still very slim. Put your money down on Fury to stop him. Easiest money you'll ever make.

You don't think Ngannou can catch Fury flush on the chin, at least once?

Back