NHL Offseason Discussion: Live From the KHL

Status
Not open for further replies.
War Cucks, that was a hilarious way to win in OT.

Last edited:
Gonna be back 2 back rosses for the Juice.

Who knows, maybe ManBearPig might even be PPG this year. He'll have to finish strong though. Good chance the juice has more assists than ManBearPig has points. Again.

Looming HARD

100880_m.jpg

Missed the game, heard it was a doozy

Still can't believe this kid who's still currently taking classes at Harvard is such a beast

"What'd you do in college?"

"Ohh I studied at Harvard. While I was there I also was an Olympian at the Winter Olympics in South Korea. Best guy one the American hockey team, actually. And then, you know, near the end my studies I also scored a few goals with the Boston Bruins. Pretty cool"

Man how does Morrissey not get suspended for that hit on Grzelcyk? That seems to be exactly what they're trying to take out of hockey. Dude clearly launched himself at him

Awesome, I love how there's always one scumbag who tries to steal the stick from the kid.

Lol, took him a moment to realize that going through with it would not play well with the media.

Man, the playoffs need to start right now. I want to take Toronto-Boston and SJ-LA and IV-drip it into my veins.
ConfusedAnnualGermanpinscher-size_restricted.gif

Jets-Preds 2nd rd matchup is going to be the series of the playoffs fam

Nash backup goalie Saros might be the best goalie in the league ,jesus

Preds/Sharks was the best sharks loss of the season that I have watched. Fun game, I ain't even mad.

Hah yeah I feel you. Bruins won, but it was my favorite game of the year, even if they would've lost. Teams are starting to round into playoff form

The yoffs are gonna be incredible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
This Island Earth
Back