NHL Offseason Discussion: Live From the KHL

Status
Not open for further replies.
The leafs will take the division this year. That's 8 points that we've become accustomed to that probably won't be ours this year.

The leafs will take the division this year. That's 8 points that we've become accustomed to that probably won't be ours this year.

Tampa will be tough and most likely to win the Atlantic but leafs will be a handful for any team in their own end

I did find it interesting that Peter Tessier and todd Cordell pick the leafs to go to the finals.

Ah' yes, dat Toronto defense...

Well, they'll score a lot this season, that's for damn sure.

Sweet karmic justice

Fuck you Vigneault for challenging that you punk bitch. I love this new rule.

Defense is overrated, keep your shut down pairs, GIVE ME MOAR GOALS!!!

is it possible for iginla and doan to go win a gold medal and then join the pens for the playoff run?

either way, i see the pens making a run. they won't win the metro but i can't see them not in the playoffs and any team with crosby and malkin has a chance. letang's health will play a huge factor as well.

I won't lose hope till that final buzzer, as long as they make the playoffs they have a shot, just have to play a little harder and not rely on talent as much. Defensive depth is a concern for sure, Letang needs to have a nice, healthy season.

Yeah, Tarasenko is a beast but he can't carry that team without help. I meant that there are other teams that seen like a slightly better version of the Blues to me, they just don't stand out. If they can stay healthy they should be a playoff team though, and after that...hockey is weird man. It'd be nice to see them win a Cup after so many years of amazing players passing through.

I think the Blues are really, really close. Of course I have been saying that the past two seasons.

Montreal has more shorthanded goals than evenstrength goals.

We just need to take more penalties, that's all!

Best post from the GDT: even when the habs have goals disallowed, they can't score more than 2.

That Matthews OT winning shot...

mind-blown-2.gif

Thankful for Auston Fucking Matthews this thanksgiving.

Leafs outplayed them for most of the game, the better team won.

There are still tickets available for Montreal's home opener. It's tonight.

I think people just don't want to be there to see Patrick Kane....

....I can't finish the rape joke, it just feels bad.

Matthews in OT last night reminded me of Sundin scoring his 500th

As soon as he touched the puck and started moving you knew he was scoring and the game was over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back