NRA to Parkland Teens: You’re Only Relevant Because Your Classmates Died

How's your deep South, BudKing?

EDIT- One last thing, adding bro, buddy, pal, bud etc. excessively proves the point of how you're trying to patronize/look "cooler."

What a failure. Go to work, kid.
Lol... Just give up bud. You've embarrassed yourself enough here. So, my work is done.

I don't care if you don't like me, you've ignored the BS and you're an example of someone who is at least trying to get their point across, along with a few others. Kudos.

Don't know you, I just looked at your posts and didn't want to entertain them.

The Founding Fathers would absolutley despise the NRA and what has become of this naton.

I'll take some bait.

Yes they would. The nra has supported multiple infringements(including 2 that just passed).

Agreed, militarized police forces, outlandishly expensive standing armies, lots of infringements on all of our rights, etc.

Also private citizens I don't believe can own warships outfitted with artillery anymore.

Well it was a response to the dissertation I read, but I did leave cliffs:

TLDR cliffs: You haven't read the actual comments from both sides and you're going to raise an idiot.

Dissertation? Not even close. Apply your logic universally, else it fails.

Lol... Just give up bud. You've embarrassed yourself enough here. So, my work is done.

So... you don't work, too? Good to know, lol.

@RerouteToRemain makes you guys look like |absolute| children.

Dissertation? Not even close. Apply your logic universally, else it fails.

So... you don't work, too? Good to know, lol.

@RerouteToRemain makes you guys look like |absolute| children.
Pretty sure the only one that looks like a child is you. Now, the others here can correct me if I'm wrong.

Pretty sure the only one that looks like a child is you. Now, the others here can correct me if I'm wrong.

Lol, you need a group to make your point. Dude, you are so stupid it's painful. They'll just ignore/abandon you like your parents should have... or maybe they did already?

Lol, you need a group to make your point. Dude, you are so stupid it's painful. They'll just ignore/abandon you like your parents should have... or maybe they did already?
Lol. I'm not trying to make a point. I could make you look like a fool all day, but I don't have to since you're doing it yourself.

Lol. I'm not trying to make a point. I could make you look like a fool all day, but I don't have to since you're doing it yourself.

You have that much time, eh? Hahaha, thanks for that confirmation.

You COULD make me a fool, but you won't and can't. Copy.

I already have, twice. But now, I'm actually getting bored responding to you. If you're going to troll, at least be clever. Maybe someday, when you step your game up, I will give you the response you seek so badly. I'm done here buddy.

big·ot
[ˈbiɡət]
NOUN
bigots (plural noun)
  1. a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.
    "don't let a few small-minded bigots destroy the good image of the city"

They have more right to speak out than anyone else, they lived through it.

You had to fill out atf 4473 and pass the fbi nics background check.

You would be liable for selling to that person if you knew his intent. You think a criminal or straw purchaser would give a flying fuck if there was a law against private sales?

LOL, military rounds? You mean standard ball 9mm ammo. After a comment like this I'm not sure there is any point going on. You are not educated on the subject. Plus in soft targets civilian hunting or hd rounds are much better than our military ammo.

Do you know them all? I certainly don't. But they have many bans/restrictions based purely on aesthetics(some of which they don't even know what the part is or does). You think manufacturers of pistols should have to keep adding and redesigning parts so that it fits California's ridiculous requirements. Changes to the pistol that do nothing to curb crime and changes that could be defeated with a file in 30 seconds(brass stamping).

My point is that they aren't bringing up anything new and they aren't(from what I've seen) putting forward any detailed plans for legislation. It's nothing more than a continued rah rah rah. If they want to have a honest talk on it they need to go get educated on the subject and then put something forward.

Nope.

Get started.
I like how you are lining, its what people do in debate when they have no real premise of any real solutions. "Ill try to answer your question one point at a time," no answer it holistically.

I like how you are lining, its what people do in debate when they have no real premise of any real solutions. "Ill try to answer your question one point at a time," no answer it holistically.
1ZRW2qj.gif

I didn't expect a dissertation on my simple comment, but I'll just address a couple points.

1- I never said the kids should respect "my" authority because I'm older; I do think they should so some civility. Further, my comment was against the backdrop of your statement that the other poster could never speak to your child like Mr. Noir did if he had authority over your child - pretty outlandish considering Noir was 10x more civil than the Hoggs kid.

2-Oddly you're suggest that it's ok for kids to curse at those that are in authority over them - I'll just throw this out there ftr, but you're going to raise a failure who wont be able to keep a decent job or provide for your grandchildren. So congrats???

3-As to your claim that the kids are making a stronger argument than the adults, you've clearly not listened to comment from either side. The kids have made such coherent arguments that I'm left to believe that its ok to take the rights of others because a few random nuts have committed evil acts, but they find it "unfair to make them use clear backpacks because of the actions of 1 person". I'd say that's pretty typical of a teenage mindset, but if you don't see the hypocrisy and total ignorance in those 2 statements then I'm gonna have to call bs on you being 38.

4-A retired SC justice just wrote an op-ed calling for the full repeal of 2A. Several posters here have done the same. Many at the march for our lived did as well. Hey, but rarely you say....

5-I've actually made several valid points in this thread if you'd actually look at my posts. a: The deadliest school shooting occurred with the use of 2 pistols so your AR ban isn't going to stop school shootings. b: An arbitrary limit on the number of guns a person possesses probably does more to punish hunters than a potential mass shooter. c: Most of those calling for a ban have no idea what the potential uses of an AR would be, except to "kill people".

6-Its odd that one side of the argument about gun deaths openly longs for the day that the other side is dead - a bit ironic don't ya think.

TLDR cliffs: You haven't read the actual comments from both sides and you're going to raise an idiot.

I like how those of you with no real argument always default to personal attacks, it shows how sad and socially disheveled you all really are.

The students of Stoneman Douglas are expressing themselves and being berated and disregarded. The critiques of these children is done in a manner that strengthens their point, not weakens it, by proxy of dismissal. Their point is more firearms regulation is needed. It is most certainly needed, and we must all concede to that. The adults in the room (proverbial) have acted like petulant toddlers, and while I will concede that at times the kids from SD sound like toddlers, especially Hoog who is the most vocal and has gotten the most press for various reasons, their emotion stems from a place of hurt, and from a place of under development. The second should be expected. The adults on the other hand there is no excuse. I dont expect Gen Xers of Boomers to get this as they see themselves as the foremost authorities on everything at this point not because of their level of commitment to any one thing, but because of their age. Clear backpacks are such an indication of how out of touch the now adults have become with reality. Its clear the backpacks arent the problem.

You need to continue to dig deeper, and not wider. Look for my comment on number of deaths, I think I actually answered something directly to you. In any case time on task is getting shorter while mortality is rising.

Again rarely will you find a congressional majority, or power authority majority, that calls for full repeal of 2A. If you find me a majority sitting congress in the last 10 years that have stated we must repeal 2A then Ill concede. Hell for posterity sake, if you find me a majority opinion for groups in power that call for a full repeal of 2A than Ill concede. Ill save you the trouble, you wont be able to. Ive already scoured the federal opinion and am writing a piece about policy change in the winter probably. "They" are taking our guns away is a urban legend story propagated by gun manufacturers and most Republican pundits. They've been taking our guns away since like the mid-1700s. Also as Ive stated ad nauseam, our constitutional rights are not a guarantee. 2A is not a full guarantee. Most gun owners are NOT in fact hunters. That is a HUGE flaw in your logic. It can be assumed ALL hunters are gun owners, but most certainly all gun owners are not hunters. Trust me the population of deer in MN, WI, IL isnt getting smaller. Well it is in IL but that was a breeding thing like 3 years agoish, and its caused a dip in the population in some areas. This is all bro science from a hunting buddy of mine so dont quote me on that. For the record, again. If anyone knows me, which no one does, I hunt, I own, I carry, I dont believe in a repeal of 2A. I have a better shot than most, I go to the range, a lot. I go out to the desert here a lot to practice my shot.

Finally, dont bring my family up, dont bring up my kid. Dont worry about who we are raising, you can guarantee they will be better equipped, financially, socially, physically, and cognitively than most standard American kids to take on the world. They will be much like me, from an outsiders perspective seemingly everything comes easy to them, intelligent, good looking, well read; but hard as nails. My kid comes from strong bi-racial stock, from two solid families with lineage in their hometowns, and a solid marriage with little havoc and tons of love. All of the parents in the peanut gallery who had their opinion are closing their traps little by little as my kid inches on day by day, I expect this trend will continue. My kid wasnt an accident, it was planned, and wanted with no force what so ever. That in itself symbolizes the type of life they encompass. Dont talk about my kid, dont talk about my family, stay on task.

Sherdog and the people in sherdog were better in 07, for the record.

Lmao, dodge.

Answer your question? You weren't just asking a question, you made statements and different points. I'm lining so you know exactly what I'm referring to from your post. If you would like I could make one long rambling post like yours that doesn't come off as articulate but rather needlessly wordy. Shit was obscene amirite. I also find it to be funny because you own a bunch of guns, hunt and practice "my shot" a lot. Your posts don't really reflect what you are saying, you seem quite uneducated on guns, ammo and the legal process of buying a gun from a store.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back