Nuclearlandmine's journey to detonation V1: I hate douchebags

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoL. I know you were going to pull that card out. It is up to you to whether or not believe my story, you can try to undermine my story or my skills or my progress all you want but i'm not going to stop and you are looking more and more pathetic everytime you do it in this thread.

And from the look of it, you are also really butthurt too, considering this is like the seventh times or so you explicitly trying to twist my words around to make me an arrogant asshole.

Oh, and dont pull out of your ass the "half of the people in here" want to smack me right in the teeth. Speak for yourself only.

And until you post your training up and put yourself on the line like me, you are just someone who conviniently hiding behind a monitor and a keyboard. I think the term is keyboard warrior, i think.

Oh, and i just look at your posting history again too. Allow me a moment to continue laughing.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU ARE SO HILARIOUS KOUNTERPUNCH YOU REALLY ARE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited:
Yeah.....I totally believe your version of the events.
Buddy , half the ppl on here want to smack you right between the teeth . I can just imagine what you're like in person.
Point is , you thought you were going to show them a thing or two and instead had no idea what youre doing and looked like a
generic, rude "off the road" loser
who got smacked around.

How's that for shutting the fk up ?

Woah someones butthurt...

Hes only 6 months in, I doubt he was going in there to showcase his godly skills or he wouldnt have posted the video of an execution

Lol you really have it out for nuke, y so much hate

Lets keep things on track here. It's about the training not the attention whoring.

Long story short...block or move when someone tries to kick you. End of story.

^lol yah mr kounter puncher loves the drama

Btw double forearm block with a check (just in case u thought it was a low kick and it ended a hk)'is the mt way of blocking high kicks

I don't know why Kounterpunch is arguing with NLM (nuclearlandmine), it was his choice to do that, so you should not really care - there's no point to the back & forth here - substance people....substance lol.

As for the KK sparring video with NLM - I'm sure he acknowledges he wasn't really ready for that type of sparring - yes he may have fared alot better with punches to the face being included however the lack of head kick defense would still have been there - there were times when I watched yesterday, I thought to myself he's going to get jacked with a kick to the head - I could see them coming...(can't for some reason find your video now - so this is from what I remember watching - I did watch a few times though) - there were times there as well where the opportunity was there to kick you in the head, your exposed lead leg to leg kicks - with a good low kicker, your going to have huge problems believe it or not - mainly all problems relating to kicks - I know you were attempting to see if old-school boxing would work just as well under that rule-set - I honestly think it would do well under any ruleset, but if you really wanted to test your old-school boxing technique under that ruleset - you should've allowed yourself more time to familiarise yourself with that ruleset - so you can apply what you have learned - in this case I think you ran before you learnt to walk.

But that said, I commend you on your balls for getting in there under an unfamiliar ruleset & giving it a go, although like I said you would have served yourself better by giving yourself some more time before you attempted that - but that said this is a great learning experience, you saw your flaws regardless of how realisitic the ruleset is & you have the opportunity to adapt, train & improve your them & yourself.

Also not to sound like a prick but - the first two KK guys were going light, I'd say 40-50%, the last guy probably because he's a beginner had less control & was going harder than the first two - the reason I say this is because that in my dojo would be considered light sparring if I'm honest, the only reason it wasn't light for you - was because you weren't familiar as them with that ruleset - think I read you only had 2 KK lessons prior to that which would explain it - which as I'm sure you acknowledge your fault for jumping in soo quick & not taking your time - if you had taken your time, familiarised yourself properly, you could have had a great opportunity to see if old school boxing technique is just as effective.

The kicks they threw that landed flush weren't exceptionally hard, medium/light power - the reason the first one especially, rocked you was because it hit flush when you didn't expect it from quite close range - one good thing comes from knockdown training for KK guys except the toughness or body defence & that is head-kicking KO ability from very close range - which you should have anticipated going into this (i.e. your general kicking defence).

But that said the experience like I said before is a great opportunity to learn and improve.

Thanks for the feedback Azam.

I would really have fare better if it was i intended (just captured footage of me participating in their general light kumite - not that arrangement particularly) because even though it was only 2 lessons, i was quite aware of how to use it in such situations and rule set. It was more like "hey, i mentioned how i used old school boxing principal in Kyokushin settings, now here's some footage of me doing it!" not "let me try to suicidally request kumite and record it so that people can see how awesome my old school boxing is".

The problem was that the intensity was tag higher than i expected (haven't had time to adapt and get used to it, obviously) And here i am, 6 months in, white belt vs a green belt, brown belt, and a yellow belt (it is the one you said beginner lol) consecutively. I wasn't prepare for that. They are trained and conditioned for a few years, so their 50% is gonna be higher than mine. And of course, that headkick at the beginning really took some of my soul that day, so it probably add to the impression that they were going higher than they really is. So yeah, i still have a long journey to go and like SAAMAG said, it is another fold of the sword. I could attend more KK class if possible, now if i can do those kata without cursing inside my head lol.

Id rather run bare foot thru burning coal or broken glass than do onemof those katas lol had enuff of them as a kid in a mcdojo

But they give you mental discipline so...

Thanks for the feedback Azam.

I would really have fare better if it was i intended (just captured footage of me participating in their general light kumite - not that arrangement particularly) because even though it was only 2 lessons, i was quite aware of how to use it in such situations and rule set. It was more like "hey, i mentioned how i used old school boxing principal in Kyokushin settings, now here's some footage of me doing it!" not "let me try to suicidally request kumite and record it so that people can see how awesome my old school boxing is".

The problem was that the intensity was tag higher than i expected (haven't had time to adapt and get used to it, obviously) And here i am, 6 months in, white belt vs a green belt, brown belt, and a yellow belt (it is the one you said beginner lol) consecutively. I wasn't prepare for that. They are trained and conditioned for a few years, so their 50% is gonna be higher than mine. And of course, that headkick at the beginning really took some of my soul that day, so it probably add to the impression that they were going higher than they really is. So yeah, i still have a long journey to go and like SAAMAG said, it is another fold of the sword. I could attend more KK class if possible, now if i can do those kata without cursing inside my head lol.

Kata is a great conditioning exercise, can really make you sweat quickly if done with proper intensity. Plus there are other important forms like Bassai, Naihanchi's, and Sanchin, butttttt you ain't karateka, so swallow your pride and get through them!

Kata is a great conditioning exercise, can really make you sweat quickly if done with proper intensity. Plus there are other important forms like Bassai, Naihanchi's, and Sanchin, butttttt you ain't karateka, so swallow your pride and get through them!

Not mental discipline too?
Iamdissapointed.jpg
Oh, and the reason i can't stop cussing in my head because i cannot follow the movement, not because i found it lame or anything :redface:

Now why does even my haircut get drag into this?

it's probably that lil turd of white/grey fuzz you are rocking above your eyes. Nothing screams more fob than an asian guy dying part of his hair in a different color.

it's probably that lil turd of white/grey fuzz you are rocking above your eyes. Nothing screams more fob than an asian guy dying part of his hair in a different color.

lol, I thought he had something stuck to his forehead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back