RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Fury vs KSI / Logan Paul vs Dillon Danis Discussion 10/14 DAZN PPV

Winners?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The fact that he continues to have this sense of bravado is amazing. He keeps saying he'll KO these YouTubers, yet he's barely able to squeeze out decisions against them. What's he going to do after he runs out of idiotic influencer's?

Someone will have to beat him. Because he's the lineal king of crossover boxing. He RUNS this game

Fury looked awful, but i will cut him some slack in that it's very hard to box someone whose strategy is to just lunge in with an overhand right and clinch right after. The limited times there were more 'traditional' boxing exchanges, Fury was piecing him up.

That's what it looked like to me. Even Ariel (who absolutely sucks at commentating) said something along the lines of KSI holding Fury's arms every 2 seconds. And he and his paid shills actually thinks he won.

Watching this live they had me fooled but rewatching it now that seems staged. Security staff wouldnt normally jump into the ring in the middle of the action like that just because of Danis' half assed takedown flop on the floor. Then a few seconds after Logan is on the ropes celebrating, taking zero time to be struck by the craziness of the situation.

h6s07l6it5d11.gif

Does anyone have a video clip of KSI throwing a tantrum on the post-fight show?

This YouTube influencer shit is killing boxing it’s not good for the sport

Yeah! Fucking so odd morons fall for this shit.

Equivalent to any sorry bastard paying for anyone's only fans.

It’s sad how easily fooled people are nowadays wasting more like that for nothing.

Welp. I totally forgot about this shit and im seeing the lowlights.

Am I supposed to feel godlike because of the obvious?
I wasn't expecting much from KSI or Dillon

Danis did a good job hyping up the fight

But it was a mismatch. He had no business in the fight. By how Danis was talking, there was hope he was gonna actually offer some resistance here.

The skill difference between the two was just massive.

Logan showed up to fight at least, he had some moments where you can see the kid's style has potential.

Only so much that can be done if your opponent is content doing nothing though.

I think the matchmaking when it comes to the actual fights was terrible, from a promotional pov it made sense.

Someone will have to beat him. Because he's the lineal king of crossover boxing. He RUNS this game

Yeah he was pretty bad.

Fury came pretty legit against Jake. But he just seemed confused here, didn't know what to do.

His opponent coming to hug the whole night didn't help much

upload_2023-10-16_3-25-10.png

Turns out they didn't add the scores up right on one card. It's not even possible to have a draw result if one point is deducted unless there was a 10-8 round. It was unanimous decision for Tommy Fury not a majority as previously announced.

just for everyone wanting crossover boxing to go away and die. Misfits has a 5 year deal with dazn everyone of their events have made profit, and they just broke uk ppv records. its here to stay
https://www.sportspromedia.com/news/dazn-misfits-boxing-x-series-broadcast-streaming-rights-ksi-faze-temperrr/?zephr_sso_ott=vb3rq1#:~:text=Global streaming service inks exclusive,promotion to air influencer fights.&text=DAZN has signed an exclusive,the KSI-backed boxing promotion.
beerfest-we-are-laughing-at-you.gif

also

Till & Perry in the 8 man pro one night tourney

Back