RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Fury vs KSI / Logan Paul vs Dillon Danis Discussion 10/14 DAZN PPV

Winners?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If either of those two fights had happened at inter-clubs down my local gym then everyone involved would have been fucking embarrassed of themselves.

Only major comment is that Tommy Fury seems to have regressed a lot since he fought at the start of the year, Jake Paul is streets better than Ski but yet thsi time around Tommy struggled to land a punch on a guy who was flapping his arms aroudn like he was out there doing fucking competition karate.

People who pay actual money to watch this stuff on PPV truly are the dumbest mfs on the planet and it goes a long way to helping me understand how crypto and NFTs and all that shit reached the level it did.

Not sure what is funnier. Ariel breaking this down like its a serious fight or the Sherdoggers complaining they wasted time pirating this fight

It's like complaining you watched a Brendan Schaub comedy special

I actually think the moment of galactic idiocy timestampped here was one of the major milestones on our journey towards the giant clownshoe combats sports world in which we now live -

If either of those two fights had happened at inter-clubs down my local gym then everyone involved would have been fucking embarrassed of themselves.

Only major comment is that Tommy Fury seems to have regressed a lot since he fought at the start of the year, Jake Paul is streets better than Ski but yet thsi time around Tommy struggled to land a punch on a guy who was flapping his arms aroudn like he was out there doing fucking competition karate.

People who pay actual money to watch this stuff on PPV truly are the dumbest mfs on the planet and it goes a long way to helping me understand how crypto and NFTs and all that shit reached the level it did.
Fury looked awful, but i will cut him some slack in that it's very hard to box someone whose strategy is to just lunge in with an overhand right and clinch right after. The limited times there were more 'traditional' boxing exchanges, Fury was piecing him up.

Dillon Danis is a fucking clown and needs to disappear from the combat sports scene.

Dude is a fraud. Shit boxer and MMA fighter. Logan could beat Danis in MMA today if they fought and could probably even beat his bum ass in BJJ.

I actually think the moment of galactic idiocy timestampped here was one of the major milestones on our journey towards the giant clownshoe combats sports world in which we now live -

Plenty of suckers who keep falling for this nonsense spiel too.

Any information how much they'll get paid? I mean the main / co main lads.

Is that official and do you have a source on that? Mike himself said he is headlining a BKFC December event in Dallas in an interview with the MMA hour in Septmember.

I have heard rumors he is fighting Eddie Alvarez but haven't seen any solid confirmation of anything. Honestly BKFC fucked up by failing to have a fight lined up that Mike could promote during his media appearances for this recent shitshow train wreck circus.

<MikeP1>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

During a recent appearance on The MMA Hour, Perry announced his planned fighting return for the end of 2023.

"I got a BKFC main event lined up for Dallas, Texas in December," Perry revealed. "It's going to be their biggest card ever."

Perry declined to name the opponent targeted for the December BKFC event but did eliminate Conor McGregor, Michael 'Venom' Page, and Donald Cerrone from the speculation.

Video: Israel Adesanya Displays Mounted Guillotine At UFC 293 Open Workout After Teasing Submission Against Sean Strickland
Please provide transcription credit with a link to this article if you use any of these quotes.

MIKE PERRY

BY
CURTIS CALHOUN
Curtis is an MMA Journalist based in Seattle, Washington. He's covered the sport in a variety of facets since February 2021.

Follow @CalhounOnMMA

https://www.mmanews.com/news/mike-perry-timeline-bkfc-return-biggest-card
mams taylor co-owner of misfits stated he will fight in their pro 8 man one night tournment in november or early 2024

Anyone who paid for this shit or even wasted time pirating it should go run head first into a wall. Seriously, what are you doing with your lives?

Logan can box. He's got almost as much potential as his brother imo.

Definitely not a bum.

If none of these guys could fight then I would agree.

It is a bit of a mismatch though

KSI tommy fury is also a bit of a mismatch

But it's interesting in the sense that Danis came with some heat here. He's seriously outmatched in every way, but is handling himself really well. Gonna be interesting to see what he does here.
Welp. I totally forgot about this shit and im seeing the lowlights.

Am I supposed to feel godlike because of the obvious?

I always had the idea Dillon Danis was mostly a dirtbag trying to get piggybacked by Conor's fame, so I tried to never pay much attention to him. But then, somehow, he managed to talk his way into a «big» fight with a famous guy, only to show exactly the coward pathetic pos he is. It's like he managed to surprise me for being even worse than I thought he was. I honestly hope him and people like him crawl back to the hole they came from.

As for Logan, looks shit as usual, for boxing standards (though, of course, much better than Danis). Couldn't throw a freaking uppercut if his life depended on it.

The Fury family is well aware of Tommy's talents (being handsome and generating Instagram followers on Reality TV). They know boxing inside out. See how they handle a talented boxer vs how they handle Tommy...

Tyson's 8th pro fight was for the English Heavyweight title vs some serious competition- nothing to be sneezed at, there's usually some excellent English heavyweights. Even his 6th fight was vs a guy with 45 fights including multiple British/Commonwealth championship fights (which he lost, but still, an actual contender).

They've never put Tommy anywhere near that level of competition - his 9th pro fight was vs Jake Paul and it's been backwards since then. They know Tommy can't really fight but they know how to make money. And they handle him accordingly.
The fact that he continues to have this sense of bravado is amazing. He keeps saying he'll KO these YouTubers, yet he's barely able to squeeze out decisions against them. What's he going to do after he runs out of idiotic influencer's?

Back