RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Fury vs KSI / Logan Paul vs Dillon Danis Discussion 10/14 DAZN PPV

Winners?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Obviously the boxing was awful, but what really threw me was had bad the officiating was. The referee never split them up when KSI had the advantage in the clinch, and jumped in when fury had ascendency. The pushing fury back was also a joke.

Also that round that finished 15 seconds early? Wtf
It's because the boxing industry is rotten. After seeing so many referee and judge blunders along with the corruption and just the sheer incompetence of it all, there really is only one word for it; Rotten.

I can't believe Tommy is Tyson's brother. What an evening of absolute clown shows and buffoonery.

it was nice to see both danis and fury come away with a W tonight

it was nice to see both danis and fury come away with a W tonight

dillon danis? the same guy who lost the fight, took the cowards way out and ended up throwing more shots at security guards then he did at logan paul?

i didnt even pay for this card but i want a refund. what a clown show.

i said it a few pages back, ill say it again. we need to push a sherdog youtuber to go fight these bums. its the only logical thing to do

I don't think a single sherdogger can take on either the Paul brothers on in a boxing match.

Logan Paul: "Hey Conor, I took your bitch, put him on a leash and took him for a walk. If Conor wants to stand up for his bitch, I'll fight that little leprechaun next year."

lol.

he fights on the november card
Is that official and do you have a source on that? Mike himself said he is headlining a BKFC December event in Dallas in an interview with the MMA hour in Septmember.

I have heard rumors he is fighting Eddie Alvarez but haven't seen any solid confirmation of anything. Honestly BKFC fucked up by failing to have a fight lined up that Mike could promote during his media appearances for this recent shitshow train wreck circus.

<MikeP1>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

During a recent appearance on The MMA Hour, Perry announced his planned fighting return for the end of 2023.

"I got a BKFC main event lined up for Dallas, Texas in December," Perry revealed. "It's going to be their biggest card ever."

Perry declined to name the opponent targeted for the December BKFC event but did eliminate Conor McGregor, Michael 'Venom' Page, and Donald Cerrone from the speculation.

Video: Israel Adesanya Displays Mounted Guillotine At UFC 293 Open Workout After Teasing Submission Against Sean Strickland
Please provide transcription credit with a link to this article if you use any of these quotes.

MIKE PERRY

BY
CURTIS CALHOUN
Curtis is an MMA Journalist based in Seattle, Washington. He's covered the sport in a variety of facets since February 2021.

Follow @CalhounOnMMA

https://www.mmanews.com/news/mike-perry-timeline-bkfc-return-biggest-card

Does anyone know the answer?

Can they withhold the purse for that grappling romoXual, Davis?

Back