RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Fury vs Ngannou Discussion PPV 10/28, 2PM EST

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
he shouldn't need a damned thing, his stock will plummet after this fight whatever the outcome.
I’m not surprised honestly. Tyson has a tendency to not show up for fights. He can look like this and then look like a world beater 6 months later.

Nah, that's being unfair to an amazing fight. Neither one of them wants to give away the final round in such a close fight.
That was not an amazing fight lol...that was the worst Fury I have ever watched and Francis did little.

Sorry but it's obviously scripted. Fury was refusing to throw for large parts of the fight.
No. Both men were trying to knock the other one out. Fury just managed to fuck it up by doing basically everything wrong.

If Tyson wins imagine them trying to hype his next actual boxing match for championship.

Too many rounds of jus tyson halfheatedley jabbing at bay that hed take it. Close call

Cant tell if Fury took him lightly or the power and style gave Tyson more trouble than he expected.

This was a great scripted fight. People got their moneys worth however anyone who knows boxing saw fury basically sparring and making sure it was a 10 rd entertaining fight for the public.

You guys don’t know boxing if you think Nganou won, he won 3 rounds, maaaaaybe 4 but everything is possible in boxing. Regardless, Nganou is here to stay
Boxing was already dead. The "world champ" took on this 0-0 fighter to duck Usyk after already ducking AJ. Then he gets sparked lmfao.

I will eat a crow tonight because I thought Fury was going to smoke Francis.

Can't wait for boxing fans excuses.

Tyson is only 50% on live odds to win the decision after the fight ended. Thats insane.

Man, I can't stand Fury. I was kind of hoping Ngannou would stop him. He makes a mockery of the sport.

This playlist is fuckin awful.

sex is on fire?
mr brightside?

with live crap nap rap trap & a marching band

Back