RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Jake Paul vs Nate Diaz DAZN PPV 8/5

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We can do Tap cards for this. I just picked a few fights. I hope this means we can start doing cards for BKFC too!
Dang, missed the deadline o_O thank you though! <3

100316-3365643.png

Hope it doesn't happen, but it's probably scripted so that Jake wins

Can't wait to see the frustration of the dopes who idolize the Diaz bros when their hero gets beat up by a Disney kid.

Also lol @ Nate following any script y'all are claiming

Nate isn't intelligent enough and has too big of an ego to realize how outmatched he is here. IN his mind he probably really thinks that he doesn't need to train to beat Jake Paul.

Feel bad for the mods for the meaningless posts that will pop up on here after Jake sleeps another past his prime, old, slow retired MMA fighter he’s bigger than.
Jake saw what happened when he fought an actual boxer in Tommy Fury and he looked bad against him and lost. No wonder he called out Nate Diaz and even said that he'd be up to box McGregor next. What a joke of a boxer

fuck jake paul. can't believe all you supposed mma fans already giving the fight to this fuckin wannabe fighter. nate diaz gonna make it look easy you bozos. show your support for "mma god's" sake.

fuck jake paul. can't believe all you supposed mma fans already giving the fight to this fuckin wannabe fighter. nate diaz gonna make it look easy you bozos. show your support for "mma god's" sake.
Mma is a b level sport with a much smaller talent pool than youtubers. JP will bitch slap nate back to 209.

I too feel nate is about to get embarrassed(ko) .. paul can make a living off knocking out mma fighters .. apparently there's a niche for that .. no need to face pro boxers

Last edited:
Nates going to get put to sleep. Support for MMA? Nate is going to embarrass MMA, he already has during the lead up to this bout. Boxers like Porter and announcers during the weigh ins were laughing at Nate Diaz and putting down MMA because Nate couldn't even be one bit professional in a stare down. In a ideal scenario, I would love double KO, but in this case I don't think that's possible and the safe bet is on Jake.

Prelims were terrible, just sparring matches.

Mma is a b level sport with a much smaller talent pool than youtubers. JP will bitch slap nate back to 209.
Boxing is in fact a B level sport as it only encompasses fighting with hands only while MMA is a complete sport.

Ben Askren, Tyron Woodley and Anderson Silva would have mauled Paul under MMA rules.

Jake is stronger than Nate. The only way I see Nate winning is if he drags the fight into the later rounds and wo
Boxing is in fact a B level sport as it only encompasses fighting with hands only while MMA is a complete sport.

Ben Askren, Tyron Woodley and Anderson Silva would have mauled Paul under MMA rules.
I still remember when Tim Sylvia fought Ray Mercer in a MMA fight and I thought for sure Tim would win but within the first 20 or so seconds of the first round Tim got cold clocked and knocked out. Any boxer would have a chance at the beginning of each round to at least do something.

That's like saying mma is incomplete because you can't eyepoke, fishhook, weight 300 lbs, headbutt, and there is no icy mountainous terrain and battlebot traps. In the real world real athletes do not compete in barbaric contests like no holds barred martial arts.

Nates going to get put to sleep. Support for MMA? Nate is going to embarrass MMA, he already has during the lead up to this bout. Boxers like Porter and announcers during the weigh ins were laughing at Nate Diaz and putting down MMA because Nate couldn't even be one bit professional in a stare down. In a ideal scenario, I would love double KO, but in this case I don't think that's possible and the safe bet is on Jake.

Nate playin it like a real fighter during the face-offs is all. There is no such thing as being "Professional" during a stare-down.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/6CarTfpskwc

Last edited:
I looked up "Chris Avila vs Jeremy Stephens odds," because I don't think Avila has much of a chance here... and to my surprise, the only thing I found was that "Chris Avila is the favorite." which is absolutely absurd to me. Too bad I can't bet on this in the 'dog's sportbook. lol.

Back