Elections Oprah Winfrey is going to run for President. And she's going to win.

Lmao @ all the dogshit clueless CanEhdian can analysis of American politics. You guys need to get a hobby. What a shithole wasteland you must live in.

WR is so toxic lmao. Jesus...

Can't tell if you're trolling or not. You probably are. I don't think you really believe it.

Just in case, the moderator called @Lead can record this as a sigbet for us.
I don't use sigs and I'm already looking into an AV bet.

Regarding trolling, as I already said, people laughed and accused me of all kinds of things when I was arguing for Trump, calling Rousey an overrated fool at her peak, and investing in Bitcoin 7 years ago. And a few other things which I can't document with forum posts. But those you can look up yourself.

I will say this, I don't know what's going to happen in terms of her actually entering the race. A piano could drop on her head. So we have to bar something catastrophic. If she does run she will eat Trump whether we like it or not.

In other words. Anything anyone says negative about my perfect hero Trump is a lie.

I wonder why he hasn't sued any of the women who accused him of sexual harassment and also why we all know he will not sue the author of this book.

Idiot, I washed my hands of Trump after the net neutrality thing. But I will still support his actions if I like them. I know that concept is alien to a lefty but im sure if you dig deep enough you can empathize.

Lmao @ all the dogshit clueless CanEhdian can analysis of American politics. You guys need to get a hobby. What a shithole wasteland you must live in.

Stop derailing, clown.

Idiot, I washed my hands of Trump after the net neutrality thing. But I will still support his actions if I like them. I know that concept is alien to a lefty but im sure if you dig deep enough you can empathize.

So all the women who accuse Trump are lying? Also when Trump went on the Howard Stern show and admitted he walked backstage of the Miss Universe pageant to see all the naked women he himself was lying? Or can you not say anything negative about your hero?

Why hasn't he sued them? Why won't he sue the author of this book?

What has happened that could possibly lead Democrats to conclude that they don't have superior voters? They quantifiably do. That is the difference between the Democrats and the Republicans, not any sort of institutional competence. Democratic voters would never elect a Trump, Kanye West, etc. That's what separates the constituencies.

@Trotsky Do you want to possibly revise your statement or do think Oprah does not fall in line with a "trump, kayne, ect?"

So all the women who accuse Trump are lying? Also when Trump went on the Howard Stern show and admitted he walked backstage of the Miss Universe pageant to see all the naked women he himself was lying? Or can you not say anything negative about your hero?

Why hasn't he sued them? Why won't he sue the author of this book?

Yes. In most cases they were paid to accuse him by dems and feminist lawyers.

The problem with Oprah is the left wing elites gushing over her. There is nothing more nauseating than that.

Starting beauty pageants to sexually assault women.

Totally made up.

“I’ll tell you the funniest is that I’ll go backstage before a show and everyone’s getting dressed,” Trump told Stern.

“No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it. … ‘Is everyone OK?' You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody OK?’ And you see these incredible-looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.”

Former Miss New Hampshire Bridget Sullivan told BuzzFeed News in May that it was “shocking” Trump would come backstage to wish the contestants good luck when many of them weren’t dressed.

“The time that he walked through the dressing rooms was really shocking. We were all naked,” Sullivan said.

Totally made up

I don't use sigs. When there's less time to wait we can do potentially do 1-day avatar vs. 55-day avatar if I can find something suitably ridiculous to give you.

I suggested a sig bet because you have previously expressed that you are open to such on an unrelated issue. But avs are fine, though odds are subject to change if you want to delay.

Can't tell if you're trolling or not. You probably are. I don't think you really believe it.

Just in case, the moderator called @Lead can record this as a sigbet for us.
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/perfect-poached-eggs-recipe-2107472

“I’ll tell you the funniest is that I’ll go backstage before a show and everyone’s getting dressed,” Trump told Stern.

“No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it. … ‘Is everyone OK?' You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody OK?’ And you see these incredible-looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.”

Former Miss New Hampshire Bridget Sullivan told BuzzFeed News in May that it was “shocking” Trump would come backstage to wish the contestants good luck when many of them weren’t dressed.

“The time that he walked through the dressing rooms was really shocking. We were all naked,” Sullivan said.

Totally made up

Wow you're dishonesty is disgusting. Going backstage as the manager of an eye candy event to perv on naked broads foaming at the mouth to suck your cock for a career is not sexual assault. It's normal male behavior.

It's funny the the people who criticized Trump for being a "TV star" will now vote for Oprah simply because of her TV stardom. Trump is a business person and therefore despised by people on the Left, but Oprah being a business person will be a good thing according to these same people.

Oh well, I don't know much about Oprah's politics so who knows she might make a good president.

I don't use sigs and I'm already looking into an AV bet.

I will say this, I don't know what's going to happen in terms of her actually entering the race. A piano could drop on her head. So we have to bar something catastrophic. If she does run she will eat Trump whether we like it or not.
You...don't use sigs? Like you have a religious objection to them or something?

Obviously we could build in language voiding the bet if she suffers an injury.

I'm not going to make a decision right now, but she is way more qualified and fit for office than Trump.

That's irrelevant. Hillary was more qualified for sure too. It's the agenda of these overly qualified people that is the problem,

Wow you're dishonesty is disgusting. Going backstage as the manager of an eye candy event to perv on naked broads foaming at the mouth to suck your cock for a career is not sexual assault. It's normal male behavior.

Wow... Wow...Wow.

Also all I did was post Trump quotes.

Back