Media Paige VanZant "I just wanna be paid more & that's it"

Economy is getting fucked. No way anyone is getting payed more. She is a moron.

After the Herrig fight I thought she was a potential contender.

She's regressed so much since leaving TAM.

Lots of girls in MMA have a problem finding good coaches/gyms/people to surround themselves by in this sport. I imagine it's hard for an attractive girl to get the serious, unconditional attention of coaches in this sport. Hell, there was rumors of Paige herself basically being passed around by the guys at Tam--fili, cody, even faber.

I'm not saying that that's the reason why she changed gyms, but it's definitely a problem I've noticed in female MMA.

Girls like rose and Shevchenko for example, girls with coaches who they've had and trusted for a long time, are a real rarity in WMMA.

bprZeji.jpg

people can quote the reported athletic commission payout all they want

everyone has seen the proof from court documents that fighters get paid substantially more

I can't stand that little hood rat...how someone like that can make money is beyond my understanding...she's a ghetto rat.

It is beyond my understanding too, but it is the reality of the world today. It is not about how things ought to be, it is about how things are.

The way things are is that Paige is more popular than anyone else on the card, regardless of merit. She can make more money on social media than her current UFC contract. That is why she is angling for more pay. She is right.

Well you ain't gonna get any more money from the UFC & that's it.

Both she and the UFC have valid points. She is popular online and probably wants more money if she's going to get punched and kicked and potentially scarred up. UFC probably doesn't see a lot of money coming in just b/c she happens to be fighting, at least in their eyes.

People in other sports do it all the time.....you play out your contract then test free agency. I find nothing wrong with it. The only issue with it is that Dana is such a grudge holding sensitive prick that if anyone dares to test the market he'll try to blackball them from the UFC. All other owners in other sports leagues realize it's just business and nothing personal.

I DMd Dana. He said everybody wants more money. What's fucking new. Get in line. Everybody doesn't deserve a fucking trophy.

she's gonna test free agency during covid when UFC is the only one even putting on events? not sure how well it will work

They've really dropped the ball the last year or so promoting her. Bellator and her seem to be a good match

she's gonna test free agency during covid when UFC is the only one even putting on events? not sure how well it will work

Who says she even needs to fight? She could build her brand as an IG fitness influencer like Michelle Lewis or Jenn Selter.

Not a needle mover? She has more followers than any of the people fighting for a title this weekend. Sports Illustrated, Dancing With the Stars, her autobiography by a major publisher. No one else on the card has had the media profile and opportunities she has had.
You are talking about her ig, though. That doesn’t necessarily mean that she is a superstar lol.

https://www.instagram.com/katyaelisehenry/?hl=es
This girl has 3 times more the ig followers and nobody knows who the fuck she is lol.

Paige Vanzant is NOT a star. She is not brock or cm punk. She cannot carry a card and pull 1 milion ppvs. I love the fact that she is making money outside of fighting, its a brutal sport and fighters should always pursue something else so they can retire comfortably. But lets be real here.

One more important thing that is worth saying is that as famous as you can be as a fighter, you need RESULTS. You need to be good and win fights consistently, otherwise you will be forgotten.

Back