Plant-based “meat” is so tasty that Europe’s meat industry has to bite back

Humans aren't meant to eat meat?
giphy.gif

Anecdote 1: Child, apple, rabbit.

Anecdote 2: Lion cub, apple, rabbit.

Now sit yo ass down somewhere and leave this to the grown ups.

Anecdote 1: Child, apple, rabbit.

Anecdote 2: Lion cub, apple, rabbit.

Now sit yo ass down somewhere and leave this to the grown ups.
Who the fuck is this clown? I didn't unzip my pants so close your fucking mouth.

Ah the vegan/ meat eater thread..
For those of you who regularly eat meat. Try giving it up (including dairy) for a few days and tell me how you feel. It's like being pulled from a fog.
I haven't gone completely vegan or vegetarian, as it is simply not convenient. Family gatherings and restaurants are a chore. Then the burger after a long hike is tasty as well. But more often than not, I stay meat and dairy free.
last three meals:
Bean burrito with avocado
Bagel with avocado and tomato
mixed Fruit cup.

Regurgitate what I just said. Intelligence at its finest here son. Isn't recess over?

You hurt little man? Too bad you can't tell the difference between what I said and what you said. Go back in your mom's basement and leave this to the grown ups like I said.

Forbes isnt a credible scientific source. The fact remains that only herbivores develop atherosclerosis. Period. It is a biological fact.
Also, are you saying we weren't meant to eat meat before evolution started shaping us? Or that we haven't evolved to eat meat since our existence?

Vegan food is amazing. Many restaurants can prepare food that is indistinguishable from meat. The same texture, flavour, etc.

The spookiest imitation was vegan duck that had a layer of grease between the "skin" and the "meat"

You hurt little man? Too bad you can't tell the difference between what I said and what you said. Go back in your mom's basement and leave this to the grown ups like I said.
If there is one thing I know it's that "grown ups" don't brag about being grown ups. If they do then they are retarded as fuck. So either you're about 12 or you're retarded...you can pick.

Vegan food is amazing. Many restaurants can prepare for that is indistinguishable from meat. The same texture, flavour, etc.

The spookiest imitation was vegan duck that had a layer of grease between the "skin" and the "meat"
check out the beyond burger. it even "bleeds". had 2 last night, they're the GOAT vegan burger patty

If there is one thing I know it's that "grown ups" don't brag about being grown ups. If they do then they are retarded as fuck. So either you're about 12 or you're retarded...you can pick.

I pick the third one; You're 12 and retarded. Now sit yo ass down.

Care to provide a source? This interests me.
I already provided you a source from pubmed.
Also, are you saying we weren't meant to eat meat before evolution started shaping us? Or that we haven't evolved to eat meat since our existence?
You don't "evolve" to eat meat. Random mutations occur in populations and then natural selection selects for those mutations which lead individuals to have more reproductive success. Eating meat generation after generation doesn't lead to being adapted to eating meat. All our great ape cousines like gorillas are herbivores.

I pick the third one; You're 12 and retarded. Now sit yo ass down.
So it's retarded then. Got ya man. It's ok to be less intelligent so don't kill yourself or anything over it....or do...it won't really make a difference to anyone. Your partner will find another man to fuck in the ass.

Meat substitutes are kind of weird. Vegetables taste good and I don't need them shaped like something else to make me want to eat them. So If I want something that tastes like a burger, I'm going to eat one (which is maybe once every three months). If we were all 70% to 90% vegan that would be a huge difference globally, health wise and environmentally.

Meat substitutes are kind of weird. Vegetables taste good and I don't need them shaped like something else to make me want to eat them. So If I want something that tastes like a burger, I'm going to eat one (which is maybe once every three months). If we were all 70% to 90% vegan that would be a huge difference globally, health wise and environmentally.

You do you, boo.

Back