President Trump to sign E.O. addressing family separation.

They would stare into the sun on an eclipse and srcream NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzA5NC83OTMvb3JpZ2luYWwvdHJ1bXAtZWNsaXNwZQ==

Creates problem to make sure the world knows he's a pure piece of shit, then grandstands and signs huge signature fixing the problem he and his cronies declared he couldn't because only the demonized Dems can fix it. Lame.

Cory L and his "wonk wonk" (Hicks sure has pure shit taste in lovers) and douche Cortes declaring crying little kids "invaders". The world is going to think Americans are the most despicable assholes.

It's hard to even comment on this because both sides are literally full of shit on this issue.

At least Trump is trying to end it though.

It's hard to even comment on this because both sides are literally full of shit on this issue.

At least Trump is trying to end it though.

That's the only GOOD THING he did lately, even if he was the one who started this mess.
All that showed is that somehow....Trump has a conscience. (or at least he got annoyed enough at the heckling to say "Fuck it. I'll sign that order so you clowns can leave me the fuck alone!")

That's the only GOOD THING he did lately, even if he was the one who started this mess.
All that showed is that somehow....Trump has a conscience. (or at least he got annoyed enough at the heckling to say "Fuck it. I'll sign that order so you clowns can leave me the fuck alone!")

Trump didnt start this mess you dolt. Where have you been lol

Trump didnt start this mess you dolt. Where have you been lol

This is fucking retarded logic. He didn't start camps for migrants. the minor camps under Obama though came through because of unaccompanied minors.

Trump and Kelly literally fucking said this, they're using tearing families as leverage .

The dude took almost two thousand children and put them in cages, separation is explicitly a Trump issue now he tries to pull a flea flicker like most of America is the equlivelent of the the Browns.

Border Patrol agents will die over this, and I hope it starts with the cunt mocking children.

I didn’t bother to read any of the posts itt but let me guess what happened here. The same posters that were defending trump for separating kids from their parents are now celebrating trump for ending it.

I didn’t bother to read any of the posts itt but let me guess what happened here. The same posters that were defending trump for separating kids from their parents are now celebrating trump for ending it.
are-you-a-wizard-gif-5.gif

The hypocrisy here is insane.

Trump doesn't give two shits about separating children form their families at a border. The Israelis are sniping families who are hundreds of yards from the border right now. Nikki Haley is embarrassing this nation in front of the world at the UN by going against a simple request to protect these children and families from being shot for crying out loud.

What the fuck are we supposed to do here?

It's not like they are peacefully protesting on their own land. These people are flooding our country illegally. They are not even trying to claim that they wish to return to their homes.
there's a thread about a new movie in mayberry. why not go over there and tell them they are terrible for enjoying a movie while israel keeps out palestinians

Lol @ a Republican cheering the use of executive action of their president after Obama.

Yes, and obviously, it's all Obama's fault, who was clearly doing this on a much larger scale.

Weird then, that both Trump and Sessions constantly derided the 'catch and release' program that Obama was apparently running. You know, the one where he'd release families into the States pending their court date, instead of putting them in a detention centre.

Also, John Kelly enthusiastically floated the idea of separating families after apprehension, but at the the time, a Muslim country ban (that didn't include Saudi Arabia) was more important. But again, this obviously goes back to Obama, Trump had his hands tied here. But of course...

...It's absolutely correct to split up families at the border. They're criminals, guilty of a misdemeanor and you can't put kids in jail with their parents, but whatever anyway, fuck'em all, they're criminals, they're getting what they deserve. But that was yesterday. Today, it's actually kind of heartless to throw toddlers into detention centres without their Moms and Dads (but remember, Obama's fault, not Trump's, this has nothing to do with the zero tolerance policy), so Trump once again had to step up to the plate bigly, undoing more of Obama's tyrannical policies. #GOATPOTUS

So you see, the common thread here is that at no stage of this absolute shitstorm of a disaster was Trump at any fault. At the end of day, he saved the day. Anything you read to the contrary is fake news, for further details and clarity on this issue (caused 100% by Democrats, specifically Husein Obama), pls refer to Breitbart (which is totally unbiased and never had or has really fucking obvious ties and allegiance to the Trump government).

Lol @ a Republican cheering the use of executive action of their president after Obama.
All the worthless D’s and R’s that suppose to make policies should of fixed this but that wasn’t happening so let’s the president use the power. So stupid, but no one appears to have a problem with this, go king Trump .

{<huh}
Now the liberals are bitching about Trump resolving the issue they just got done bitching about lol classic example of damned if you do, damned if you don’t

The dude took almost two thousand children and put them in cages,

Hyperbole much? You dont out kids with adults in jail do you? Weren't the people being detained?

separation is explicitly a Trump issue now he tries to pull a flea flicker like most of America is the equlivelent of the the Browns.

You can keep saying this, but remember, trump didnt start this

Border Patrol agents will die over this, and I hope it starts with the cunt mocking children.

Nah dont think so. And it would it would be terrible for everybody if violence broke out

Granted Trump probably didn't do the executive order because he cared about the families. More than likely he realized this was horrible PR for an election year.

But I don't understand why the outrage at Trump. This is a result of finally enforcing the law. So far, he's the only one that's done anything. Congress needs to get their shit together and make sure that more of this last month doesn't happen. Probability is that if the executive order is taken to court, it won't stand.

For everyone outraged at Trump, are you for an open border? This really is what it's about.

Trumptards love alternative facts and being lied to by their antichrist

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back