President Trump to sign E.O. addressing family separation.

Lmao. Amazing! 'They' are the ones In the audience!

<TheDonald>

Lmao. Amazing! 'They' are the ones In the audience!

<TheDonald>

Is this from his rally today? Been in office over a year and still having brainwashing cult gatherings. Gotta keep stroking the ego I guess. Pathetic

Cause everyone knows Trump started the Korean War, made sanctuary cities, trade with China was hunky-dory during Obama's reign, and gets his rocks-off on abusing brown kids. /s

I personally can't stand our president, but I'll defend decisions he makes that I think are good. And I definitely won't blame him for things that were long-standing issues.

Is this from his rally today? Been in office over a year and still having brainwashing cult gatherings. Gotta keep stroking the ego I guess. Pathetic
yes he held a rally today. Trump fans are gonna be like, you know by trump saying he's more elite than the elite. It actually makes him not an elite.

yes he held a rally today. Trump fans are gonna be like, you know by trump saying he's more elite than the elite. It actually makes him not an elite.
<TheDonald>

lol trump is betraying his conservative base with this and the DACA stuff yet he is being praised now. liberal trump ftw.

DgKJNJgUYAAbZzd.jpg:large

because it wasnt the same policy, this is a far more extreme version and mostly because nobody fucking knew it was happening under Obama
That memo is a pep talk. Nothing more.

According to trumptards Seattle is a conservative city because they got rid of the "head tax".

Also "der libreel meteor dun never repot'd on obammar when he dun did it why you thaynk day wuz?"

Hmm? maybe the scale was much smaller to almost insignificant amount.

As Americans we need to be ashamed with our education system.

Something tells me you wouldn't care if he called it a 'fundraiser' , like the prior,prior,prior,prior presidents did.

Barry was doing the same thing in early 2011.

I'm sure you'll have a really good reason why it's completely different this time around though

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/obama-heads-to-chicago-for-first-fundraisers-for-his-2012-campaign/

there's a thread about a new movie in mayberry. why not go over there and tell them they are terrible for enjoying a movie while israel keeps out palestinians
This might be the only funny thing I think I've ever read of yours.

Something tells me you wouldn't care if he called it a 'fundraiser' , like the prior,prior,prior,prior presidents did.

Barry was doing the same thing in early 2011.

I'm sure you'll have a really good reason why it's completely different this time around though

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/obama-heads-to-chicago-for-first-fundraisers-for-his-2012-campaign/
Please, Trump has been having his cult meetings from the get go, starting his first year in office and has been having them non stop. They are ego stroking rallies. OG Barry didn't start till near time for reelection.

Edit* bu bu but Obama! :p

Last edited:
So basically, his solution is to not prosecute illegal aliens if they bring a kid? Okayyyyyyy.

lol @ the notion that Trump has even a shred of basic human decency or the capacity to empathize with others.

Back