Locked PWD 1106: [Insert Name] Must Have Heat

Is Bret Hart too hard on Triple H?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pere goes all hard on Saturday then ignores us on Sunday. This is becoming a recurring pattern rsr.

I went hard last night too, Bake! I watched Rampage and had 4 rice crispy treats then I realized I forgot to take my vitamins so I took them all really late. It was 1130 pm when I took them FFS! And I'm still here on Sunday!

I went hard last night too, Bake! I watched Rampage and had 4 rice crispy treats then I realized I forgot to take my vitamins so I took them all really late. It was 1130 pm when I took them FFS! And I'm still here on Sunday!
Damn dawg. Next thing I know ur gonna be taking melatonin before midnight!

I’ve actually chilled out on drinking the past month or so but I went back to my normal 6-7 shots last night. Also scaled down on the edibles to just 10 mg, I was getting up to 20-25 every Saturday

999.jpg

Red Hot Chili Peppers show was excellent. Them boys are still a draw too, they had to have packed at least 40-50k in that stadium if not more.

Top 5 best concerts I've ever been to.

Red Hot Chili Peppers show was excellent. Them boys are still a draw too, they had to have packed at least 40-50k in that stadium if not more.

Top 5 best concerts I've ever been to.
Yeah they were solid when I saw them last year. I really like the two latest albums as well. My older son requested me to put on white braids and pillow chair yesterday, he’s got a good ear for music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back