Locked PWD 1129: The Don Callis Family Is Accepting New Members

Who is the best between these two? (Work rate, look, drawing power, size, promos, etc....)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw his workouts with Sheamus, Rex. My dude is super strict with form and time under tension. He's going for hypertrophy and aesthetics. I don't thing he's got an inordinate amount of horsepower.

cody-rhodes-cody-rhodes-wwe.gif

Saw his workouts with Sheamus, Rex. My dude is super strict with form and time under tension. He's going for hypertrophy and aesthetics. I don't thing he's got an inordinate amount of horsepower.
Probably not wanting to risk any shoulder injuries with everything riding on the next few years of his life. Strict 3 count 275 till failure.

0exhNuNYnjBcaS3SYdxKjf8F2vJ1Wg9SZ60STLepjSVmIR1vLHOapZA0mpCj4yRwKwVlASuRYz1p4Y4iVl1QCj1||OkzfQbyJTjdU7a6QXOzN2zFu8ZRlk702KnYYYHOm||sMoXQmYdTUdHOlPHL||lo79UvOa0LGFq8zCXItscywlapZ63W6173pQu9u+EhEyxptZ||JzlE+2UyMEgvsNzX5DkFUbLPPM1LpqBjG+Zc2YE65ezRlC27THscX1x7MGOMj770vtZOqQ||sbQF+||mWqGogLEHpP0XCZljcQk8oti4f||Y8A4n||Ew7PCHc0cBflhOmEB6u6SpnxrGMWS||6A5e5Vrh05yjQtMVqZfCPPLFBoPP3gDNI5L8DYoKUn9SVqmEdQn||BaDwOMZaqZhGGKUcjgfs8l4=.jpeg

Wrestling or strip club lockeroom? Can't tell the difference! The Business needs to get back to this

So thanks to my local station cutting in with a fucking news update with no real information, I missed everything after the match ended.

So thanks to my local station cutting in with a fucking news update with no real information, I missed everything after the match ended.
Not much. Roman came out and face to
Cody saying this is my show and Cody kept his mouth shut. Kinda looked like a bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back