Locked PWD 1134: Giulia Sweepstakes 2024

Where Should Giulia Sign?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
First NXT and now the CW signs Big Dimes Jesus?

53jJgJW.jpg

Did HBK have anything to do with this?

<EdgyBrah>

That De Niro movie was terrible, I need a palate cleanser

Folks just wanna see some good ole Saturday rasslin’, and it appears a decent amount have the WWE subscription and prefer that over AEW.

Tony Khan, February is coming.

Didnt realize the new Captain Marvel movie is out, enjoyed the first one but I aint even gonna waste my time putting on pants to go see this one
I guess the dreaded Superhero Fatigue has got me finally

Didnt realize the new Captain Marvel movie is out, enjoyed the first one but I aint even gonna waste my time putting on pants to go see this one
I guess the dreaded Superhero Fatigue has got me finally

Doesn’t help that this new one looks bad.

First one was alright, enjoyed it enough.

Doesn’t help that this new one looks bad.

First one was alright, enjoyed it enough.

Yea, the trailers looked bland and generic, there was a big story a few days ago about how the MCU is aware they need to make major changes, hope they can get their smile back

Been waiting for the full season of Loki 2 to drop before I start on that, I absolutely adored the first season, maybe that will reinvigorate my fires

Yea, the trailers looked bland and generic, there was a big story a few days ago about how the MCU is aware they need to make major changes, hope they can get their smile back

Been waiting for the full season of Loki 2 to drop before I start on that, I absolutely adored the first season, maybe that will reinvigorate my fires

Same on Loki.

If you’re a fan of The Boys, ya gotta watch Gen V too.

Speaking of which, I hope if Orton is returning that he brings back his original theme.
What was it? He might get a terrible remix like Carlitos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back