Locked PWD 1134: Giulia Sweepstakes 2024

Where Should Giulia Sign?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt realize the new Captain Marvel movie is out, enjoyed the first one but I aint even gonna waste my time putting on pants to go see this one
I guess the dreaded Superhero Fatigue has got me finally
Pete! You can’t give up on the super heroes!

But yeah wait to watch this one at home.

First NXT and now the CW signs Big Dimes Jesus?

53jJgJW.jpg

Did HBK have anything to do with this?

<EdgyBrah>
Have you seen nxt? HBk going the other direction

Pete! You can’t give up on the super heroes!

But yeah wait to watch this one at home.

Im not giving up but Im also not rushing out to see every MCU offering cause I just gotta see the next chapter in the big over arching story anymore, either
Losing Jonathan Majors is gonna cause more short term problems for them, honestly I hope they just say fuck it, cancel a lot of the stuff they got planned for the next few years and go All In on a new Fantastic Four extended universe for the next big run
Dont be lame and try and bring back Robert Downey Jr and the Avengers, it was a history making amazing run but its over, give us something fresh, new and exciting, give us Reed Richards vs Doctor Doom!

Just ordered me a 4 pack of gangsta rap legends garden gnomes lol, Ludacris is in there too for some dumb ass reason but Im tossing that one away
My yard is finna be the envy of the neighborhood

22_1800x1800.png

Im not giving up but Im also not rushing out to see every MCU offering cause I just gotta see the next chapter in the big over arching story anymore, either
Losing Jonathan Majors is gonna cause more short term problems for them, honestly I hope they just say fuck it, cancel a lot of the stuff they got planned for the next few years and go All In on a new Fantastic Four extended universe for the next big run
Dont be lame and try and bring back Robert Downey Jr and the Avengers, it was a history making amazing run but its over, give us something fresh, new and exciting, give us Reed Richards vs Doctor Doom!
It's time to go #AllIn on the Sony brand. X-men, Spiderman, Deadpool and Fantastic 4.

Looks like the Ghostbusters have went full MCU, I absolutely loved Ghostbusters : Afterlife so I'll probably go see this in theaters but the first impression definitely aint what I was expecting or hoping for

Looks like the Ghostbusters have went full MCU, I absolutely loved Ghostbusters : Afterlife so I'll probably go see this in theaters but the first impression definitely aint what I was expecting or hoping for

Havent gotten around to Afterlife but suppose I need to get going on it so I can watch this.

It was ok. I'm really not into horror movies. Just not my jam.

Only reason I would watch them in the 80's was - tits.

Sometimes movies fall into a comedy/horror category and I felt that with American Werewolf in London and House. The fun, non-serious movies are better

Fantastic Four and Xmen will more than likely reinvigorate the Marvel Universe. They just need to make sure each movie builds to the next.

So I just got a lot more free time on my hands. After over 20 years I just got let go.

Just ordered me a 4 pack of gangsta rap legends garden gnomes lol, Ludacris is in there too for some dumb ass reason but Im tossing that one away
My yard is finna be the envy of the neighborhood

22_1800x1800.png

Prime Luda had flow for days. That man should at the very list be worthy of gatekeeper status in the yard hierarchy.

It's time to go #AllIn on the Sony brand. X-men, Spiderman, Deadpool and Fantastic 4.

Marvel got X-Men and Deadpool back from Fox along with Fantastic 4 already when Disney bought Fox Studios a couple years back. The Deadpool 3 movie that's in production right now that's a Deadpool/Logan buddy adventure is getting made by Marvel Studios. Really looking forward to that one, apparently Owen Wilson's Mobius is going to be in it, looking forward to seeing how they tie him in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back