Locked PWD 1149: NikkitaXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supposedly he had a prescription medication that he didnt have an exemption for. Must've gotten lost in the mail....

xZk43t0.gif

Oddly enough the mail carrier here just recovered a misdelivered package of mine today and got it to me.

Guess reading isn't a requirement to work for the postal service as I get someone else's mail quite often.

All this talk of drug testing reminds me of the story of Del Rio brazenly asking WWE management if he can start taking steroids now that he's just turned 40.

They said no.

I never thought I'd see the day where the Undertaker is pulling that face.

He told me he might start by just posting clips to Instagram, or YouTube and seeing what happens. He's got some social issues, and he's genuinely worried about getting trolled and shit like that, so getting the piss taken out of him before he'd even tried it really didn't help at all.
Yea, my younger brother I kinda treat like my dependent is dealing with “what god gave him” as far as social issues go, and it would make this life 1000% worth the ride if people just knew that about him and let him do his videos he makes for fun about his hobbies without eviscerating him with mean comments online knowing nothing about him… but we live in a shitty world sometimes

All this talk of drug testing reminds me of the story of Del Rio brazenly asking WWE management if he can start taking steroids now that he's just turned 40.

They said no.
Shouldn't have asked.
Should have just done it like Orton and Styles.

We getting too much R-Truth.....the schtick of confusing things is going on a legit brain injury level of parody.

"The electric is thick." - Wade Barrett

NIce to see the pop up powerbomb win a match again. I miss that being KO's finisher.

A pop up powerbomb won a match......Owens must be trying to take it back from Oba Femi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back