Locked PWD 1156: Blood in Rain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok fine
Here is my MEDIUM RARE filet mignon and some pan fried lemon fish disaster that still tasted good

View attachment 1036818

View attachment 1036819
tumblr_pu3hh73Sla1qeam0qo2_r1_540.gifv

Meanwhile, Taker would have to pay me that for a pic!

wake-up-babe-soyjack-taker-just-dropped-v0-uconfzfry4jc1.jpeg

*me happily paying The Hulkster hundreds of dollars for his autograph*

Taker: Would you like an autograph from the Phenom - The Undertaker?

Me:

seinfeld-kesha.gif

So anyways, Hulk. That Dave Meltzer is a real rat bastard for not giving you and Rock 5 stars ain't he?

*me happily paying The Hulkster hundreds of dollars for his autograph*

Taker: Would you like an autograph from the Phenom - The Undertaker?

Me:

seinfeld-kesha.gif

So anyways, Hulk. That Dave Meltzer is a real rat bastard for not giving you and Rock 5 stars ain't he?
Just between you and me, you told Patrick to slow count on Sting, didn’t ya? Ya working son of a bitch, you!

They'll just pass the cost onto the customer.
Makes u wonder if the buy in is high
Hoping for a mega return in value when both dudes pass away most likely sooner than later.

Thats fucked.

Makes u wonder if the buy in is high
Hoping for a mega return in value when both dudes pass away most likely sooner than later.

Thats fucked.
I'm sure that is at least part of the thought process. It

For the reseller, they bump the price up to cover the expenses of going to the shows, hotels, meals, cars, etc.

For the collector, they pay the prices so the don't have to spend on the travel, meals, tickets to shows, etc.

Whenever I would buy a convention exclusive Heroclix, I would always justify the cost because of not having to pay all the money to go to the convention.

I'm sure that is at least part of the thought process. It

For the reseller, they bump the price up to cover the expenses of going to the shows, hotels, meals, cars, etc.

For the collector, they pay the prices so the don't have to spend on the travel, meals, tickets to shows, etc.

Whenever I would buy a convention exclusive Heroclix, I would always justify the cost because of not having to pay all the money to go to the convention.
Yea
And time saved cuz con exclusive booth lines could cost u a whole day.
Pro Wrestling memorabilia resellers can still get fucked tho.

Bottom of the barrel right next to the nike sb dunks resellers.

@RollSonnenRoll this was a great piece of business too. The Business NEEDED this

FyEEqPo.jpg
I've only watched it once. I really need to check it out again. Even though we all knew we would get a match. I remember the feeling washing over the crowd at once that we were about to see Stone Cold Steve Austin wrestle again and it was the type of magic that only This Business can produce

I've only watched it once. I really need to check it out again. Even though we all knew we would get a match. I remember the feeling washing over the crowd at once that we were about to see Stone Cold Steve Austin wrestle again and it was the type of magic that only This Business can produce

I'm watching it now for the 2nd time ever. Still holds up. Two world class workers entertaining the masses. KO did an excellent job here but Ol Stone Cold held his own as well. When Austin is hauling ass up the ramp on the ATV with KO sitting in front of him scared shitless popped me good yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back