PWD 666: Number of The Beast Incarnate

Which is the best horror movie franchise between these seven?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
pcbexuw6zkv11.jpg
She didnt want to take that pic brother

Who is playing RDR 2?
I'm playing it too. It's a little slow to start but nothing too bad. Just a tip here but if you don't understand a game mechanic then you probably need to play the mission that will act as a tutorial for it. I've seen a few people get confused in that way.

Can't wait to see matt riddle on nxt. I wonder what his music will be like

He had big ass legs and in 1998 the only choice of jeans you had were 100% denim Wranglers. None of this soft washed, vintage feel, 20% lycra stretch jeggings we have now
He coulda wore Jncos

I'm playing it too. It's a little slow to start but nothing too bad. Just a tip here but if you don't understand a game mechanic then you probably need to play the mission that will act as a tutorial for it. I've seen a few people get confused in that way.
Yeah I still haven’t got a good hold on Dead Eye yet. I also accidentally shot a guy trying to get off my horse

Todays the beginning of the end of Matt Riddles career huh?
Thats too bad, I loved the stuff he was doing out here in wrestling

Since I'm going I really hope Matt riddle vs kassius ohno makes it on the war game card

Yeah I still haven’t got a good hold on Dead Eye yet. I also accidentally shot a guy trying to get off my horse
I think that's probably just something you get used to as you use it. I'm still not great at getting head shots or close quarter combat. Earlier I got off my horse because there was a dead body on the road, and 3 guys covered in mud jumped out behind some trees and stabbed me in the neck lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back