Rda possibly injured and out of mcgoat fight

sucks so much. Broken foot is no joke either, its not a short term thing.. he will be out for a while, he will have to have surgery.

Nah, maybe not. I broke my foot and didn't need surgery. I had a cast for 6-8 weeks, done.

Cerrone said he was 186 in the cage for his WW fight. how will he cut 31 Ibs on only 11 days notice?. he will have no energy and strength, its too much
Exactly, I was thinking the same thing. 31 Ibs in 11 days is crazy, he bulked up a lot for his fight the other day.

Absurd. Conor has exactly 0 title defenses and you think he should never fight a non-title fight again. Put the gdamn pipe down.

Anderson fought at LHW and not for the title. The UFC wouldn't let Anderson fight for it unless he was stripped of the MW belt first.

Oh for fks sake. Why with the fakn injuries over and over again my lawd

Still my favorite tweet: @anish_9001 "Hard luck for Brazilian women. Their men always pull out too early & when they stay in, they only last 13 seconds. #UFC196 #RafaelDosAnjos"

So what is this? RDA pulled a "Jose Aldo"?

Brazil gonna Brazil?

Zika, don't want none of that.

Whose got the most recent Brazilian to English dictionary 2016 edition?

Brazilian:
Werdum - I injured my back

Translation:
Werdum - I'm afraid to fight Stipe

Brazilian:
RDA - I injured my foot

Translation
RDA - I'm afraid to fight Conor

According to Brazilian sources, the fight is not up yet, there is no confirmation of a broken foot, he is injured but the extension is yet to be determined.

Anderson fought at LHW and not for the title. The UFC wouldn't let Anderson fight for it unless he was stripped of the MW belt first.

Plus Silva was friends with Machida and Shogun when they were champions. He wanted none of Jones.

Seen some tweets attributed to Kings MMA that said he was injured in sparring when someone blocked his kick with their elbow.

Sounds like some intelligent sparring 2 weeks out.

I honestly think they will have to make it an interim title to keep mcgregor interested. He "always shows up" and it's not his fault these fighters keep backing out. I'm not saying I fully agree with it but it's not like an interim title hurts RDA at all, and if it helps keep mcgregor interested and on the card, then it might actually happen. The show must go on.

Now if they do that, I think you have to get a guy deserving like Ferguson in there. Hell even Alvarez would be an option. Personally I would love to see Conor knock out Diaz and I think he would destroy Cowboy's liver with spinning back kicks but neither of those guys are deserving a title shot, even if it is a fake interim one.

The counter argument is, if they are going to make a fake interim title, then why do they need a credible opponent? I bet Dana and mcgregor are gonna be arguing for hours on the phone about what the hell to do about this.

so whats the over/under of rda getting ko'ed @ 13 second mark in their future fight?

So has he really done an Aldo?, is he that shit scared of Conor.

God damn it I'm so sick of Mcgregors opponents constantly getting hurt or whatever excuse.... I 100% believe RDA but it's just driving me insane. It's like a running joke with Conors opponents.

This isnt a coincidence

Back