Rose Namajunas rejects Conor McGregor's apology as fake - still seeing therapist

So, she's a professional fighter who puts her body on the line, and is always at risk of being hurt badly, but Conor breaking a bus window has caused her insurmountable mental anguish?

Yeah, not buying it. She's lining herself up for a lawsuit.

You clearly lack the ability to understand the complexity of the human mind/brain.

She should stop this ganster persona, it doesn't fit, at all. Besides her "accent."

She seems so fragile, but yet toughens up in the cage. Interesting non-affected character. She should play on that.

If Dern can take up a fake accent with can't River Phoenix?

Half are Conor fans.

Half are JJ fans.

Is normal.

There is just one thing I hate more than Conor fans, its Conor fans.

Jesus fucking christ. I like Rose but wtf, she's acting like they raped her or some shit. A therapist? The fuck? It was like 2 months ago or more.

she is a girl brou and bangs for a living I think we can let it slide some overreaction.

Karlonia gave zero fucks about the bus attak. She said something like:

"I'm from Poland...that's nothing."

tumblr_md8kwuIOSU1qgv7t5o1_1280.jpg

Screen-Shot-2016-11-09-at-10.13.41-PM.png

584258224.jpg

I'm half and half, I get that if it's a sincere apology it should be face to face, my issue is getting Pat involved, like why? What does he have to do with it? As I've said in the posts above, I don't condone Conor's action's at all, and I'm still a Conor fan, but I don't see why she wants Pat to get involved.

You're right though, Conor knew what he was doing and it was wrong, but she's an adult that should be perfectly capable of handling this on her own, but is being a little bit to reliant on her cruch/leech of a spouse Pat Barry.

As far as the last part of your statement, I don't really agree, but at the same time don't have a rebuttal for at the moment.

With Pat being her boyfriend and all, she look to him for comfort during bad times so I'm not surprised. She admit she has emotional problems she has been struggling with for years and Pat is the one who can help with that.

For the last statement, i respect if you disagree man.

psychological damages bro :rolleyes::D

she won't win shit...she'd have to prove she suffered..not just say so...plus, nobody is going to fall for that...and civil court is mostly about lost wages.

Is pedophilia the most popular sexual orientation? No it's not. Your argument is a complete strawman. Faking is common place in sports. It is most common in the most popular sport in the world. There's absolutely nothing indecent about it, no more so than punching people in the face until they become unconscious.
This did not happen while taking part in a sport so it has absolutely nothing to do with it.

What we are discussing is that fact that you think the acceptable response to a situation like this is to fake some sort of trauma and file a lawsuit, that's a scumbag move, it's not even remotely sport related, it's purely opportunistic greed.

i belive thug gertrude when she says she is seeing therapist..highly doubt leprachun is on that long list of issues

Last edited:
i'll be honest here im surprised somebody who is so mentally weak and fragile is doing so well in mma
Yeah Conor is a hard one to figure out, that entire fiasco was ridiculous.

Rose has had previous trauma that would probably necessitate therapy a lot more than anything McGregor did. People can call it "unnecessary" to bring these things up but it's a relevant statement of fact. I refuse to believe that having a dolly thrown at a bus you're sitting in provokes this kind of response in a normal person.

She's really loud about how much of a fun-loving, down to earth chick she is if you pay attention to the way she promotes herself. I'm really surprised how unwilling some people are to admit that it's a public persona. People behave differently depending on the environment.

A therapist?
Are you fucking kidding me?
She gets locked inside a steel cage and fights another person with her bare hands for a living and has no problem with that whatsoever, witnesses somebody throwing a hand trolley at a bus window that shes on and she needs a therapist to get over the trauma..????
giphy.gif
she's obviously looking for a payday
She's acting like she was gang raped...she's being a huge drama queen. so a guy threw something at the bus you were in...big deal..you weren't hurt at all...she does seem very fragile emotionally...
Agree.

Unless she sues him or something at some point. Then id say well played
They all had a pretty good idea what was going on. Everyone can be heard saying "that's conor".

It's not like she could have seriously considered that conor and his posse were going to storm into an official UFC bus and brutally attack the females on board.

Who hasn't been in a situation where violence was breaking out around you? Has Rose ever been to a nightclub?

It's weird. I think she's milking it to some degree. How can a world cage fighting champion get so scarred from a broken window on a bus?
I smell a lawsuit...

Poor form Rose, I thought she was a Thug...?
What am I missing about this that was so traumatic for her? Has she actually talked about it?
Pretty sure it's an acronym, stands for something. But beyond that, why is she so upset over a dolly being launched against a bus window? Not directed at her, she just was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Why is she staying upstairs in her room? WTF happened in her past to make her so paranoid about something like that?
I'm no mind reader so I could be wrong but I think she's milking it for some reason. sympathy card? payday?

lost alot of respect for her here.
I've read this all, maybe some people will realize how she is manipulative:
1. she made her hair short before PvZ fight to make Paige looks stupid, there was nohing noble about it, just gesture;
2. whole "Lord's Prayer" persona before UFC 217 was fake af, was afraid to engage directly with Jedrzejczyk, but no problem with trashtalking her behind her back;
3. now this silly shit about therapy,looks like cash grab and looking for payday;
So, she's a professional fighter who puts her body on the line, and is always at risk of being hurt badly, but Conor breaking a bus window has caused her insurmountable mental anguish?

Yeah, not buying it. She's lining herself up for a lawsuit.
For sure dont call yourself "Thug" if you need to see a therapist over that incident.

Smart move though to build your lawsuit case.
I don’t see her lawsuit going that well if she does decide to sue. She goes on interviews stating that he reached out to apologize then stated her response was pretty much fuck you and insinuating that she will have her bf kick his ass while claiming that’s she needs therapy while both the idiots are laughing about it in said interview. Hard to claim pain and suffering when they are making themselves look like idiots at the same time. Not the right way to go about it if this is her plan to attempt a lawsuit. The more she opens her mouth the more damage it makes in any attempt at a lawsuit.

This doesn’t in no way condone Conor’s actions and behaviors.
Therapy? Seems a bit over the top.
She needs a therapist over a broken window? Lol.
ITT: People too dumb to realize she's seeing a therapist so she can sue the shit out of Colin McNugget
So she is exploiting situation to get some money and playing victim is part of this. Hmmmm.
K, wtf....she still gets terrified and paranoid and is too scared to leave her house over it? Sees a therapist for PTSD as if she served a tour in Afghanistan? I suspect she's trying to get a big pay day, that sounds a little ridiculous.
She's such a weak minded person, i still can't believe Joanna lost to this lil snowflake. She's having post-traumatic stress symptoms from Mcgregor throwing a dolly at a bus, like wtf.
Often to get any sort of restitution in a case like this you have to show some proof of long term injury. Her proof will be in the multiple therapist visits.
Why wouldn't she be? I'd be all over that shit, look up symptoms of people who have PTSD on an anonymous public computer, pick a couple good ones and just act them out until I get paid, then act out one more year just to play it safe. You'd have to be stupid to not do that.
She's obviously trying to get money out of it.

I love rose but people are so fucking emotionally weak.
This is weak. Other than the people who were injured or missed a payday as a result, no one else should need an apology. Anyone else was just there lol.

People go through traumatic shit everyday and this is what shakes up a “fighter”? Either she’s super weak or plans on suing Conor for “causing” some type of PTSD.
A therapist? lol, This is ridiculous
Seriously, mental midget
I have suffered from PTSD... this young lady can get stuffed.
Er, he's a scumbag for what he did but I don't understand how someone who literally fights in a cage for a living could be so shook by it.

And to be honest, I don't know if someone so mentally fragile should be fighting in a cage.
She needs to grow up.
Ray Borg and Chiseia are the actual victims here
Haha what a snow flake she is, I cringed over and over Reading that absolute bollocks.
>mental trauma
>therapy
Sounds like she's taking a dive so she can sue McGreggor and afford a pair of red panties.
Jesus fucking christ. I like Rose but wtf, she's acting like they raped her or some shit. A therapist? The fuck? It was like 2 months ago or more.
Dear mother of all that is fair and considerate...this is a lot of nonsense to sort through:

1) Namajunas' father was a schizophrenic and died when she was 16 years old. Schizophrenia very much has a hereditary component and that fact alone might make anyone more likely to pay regular visits with a therapist.

2) Namajunas was sexually abused as a child and that fact alone might make anyone more likely to pay regular visits with a therapist.

3) Namajunas grew up in a crime-ridden area of Milwaukee and witnessed a lot of traumatic events (assault, murder, etc.) during her youth and that fact alone might make anyone more likely to pay regular visits with a therapist.

4) The McGreor-Bus incident, which many of you have been trying to downplay, could have very well triggered a flashback to any of the above incidents in Namajunas' past, which can most certainly explain her self-admitted paranoia.

5) Namajunas' friend called her "Thug Rose", because Namajunas had to use facial expressions as means of intimidation to stand up for herself because she "wasn't witty or good with comebacks". Why any of you are condemning Namajunas' nickname for not being represented in a literal sense is laughably absurd; cue all the non-murdering fighters who call themselves "Assassins".

If any of you had used the time it took to write your ignorant posts and instead used it to get to know a little bit about Namajunas, you wouldn't have come across as ignorant as you did and quite possibly could've shown just a sliver of compassion for Namajunas. But who am I kidding, this is Sherdog.

Last edited:
Karlonia gave zero fucks about the bus attak. She said something like:

"I'm from Poland...that's nothing."

tumblr_md8kwuIOSU1qgv7t5o1_1280.jpg

I never knew the other Polish chick looked so much like Stevie Wynne Levine

Dear mother of all that is fair and considerate...this is a lot of nonsense to sort through:

1) Namajunas' father was a schizophrenic and died when she was 16 years old. Schizophrenia very much has a hereditary component and that fact alone might make anyone more likely to pay regular visits with a therapist.

2) Namajunas was sexually abused as a child and that fact alone might make anyone more likely to pay regular visits with a therapist.

3) Namajunas grew up in a crime-ridden area of Milwaukee and witnessed a lot of traumatic events (assault, murder, etc.) during her youth and that fact alone might make anyone more likely to pay regular visits with a therapist.

4) The McGreor-Bus incident, which many of you have been trying to downplay, could have very well triggered a flashback to any of the above incidents in Namajunas' past, which can most certainly explain her self-admitted paranoia.

5) Namajunas' friend called her "Thug Rose", because Namajunas had to use facial expressions as means of intimidation to stand up for herself because she "wasn't witty or good with comebacks". Why any of you are condemning Namajunas' nickname for not being represented in a literal sense is laughably absurd; cue all the non-murdering fighters who call themselves "Assassins".

If any of you had used the time it took to write your ignorant posts and instead used to get to know a little bit about Namajunas, you wouldn't have come across as ignorant as you did and quite possibly could've shown just a sliver of compassion for Namajunas. But who am I kidding, this is Sherdog.
If you're to naive to smell shite when it's right under your nose then nothing I say will change your opinion, i'm a fan of Rose, but it's very clear to me she's angling for some sort of payout, her choice of words make that very obvious to me.

It's shameless opportunism, and actually makes a mockery of the actual trauma she's been through.

If any of you had used the time it took to write your ignorant posts and instead used to get to know a little bit about Namajunas, you wouldn't have come across as ignorant as you did and quite possibly could've shown just a sliver of compassion for Namajunas. But who am I kidding, this is Sherdog.

What are you, her biographer? Who has the time, or inclination, to creep up on someones personal history like that when there's important shitposts to be made.
mfw george frodo.jpg

If any of you had used the time it took to write your ignorant posts and instead used it to get to know a little bit about Namajunas, you wouldn't have come across as ignorant as you did and quite possibly could've shown just a sliver of compassion for Namajunas. But who am I kidding, this is Sherdog.

That's some next level white knighting.

<DCrying>

Thug Rose #1 Fan^^^^^ at a creep level

Back