International Russia/Ukraine Megathread V12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Mike Pence went there today as well. Hopefully he was apart of the same conference. I don't think so tho. Either way both Big G and Big P on the same day? Putin is def shook

Actually quite surprising how he can have so many surprise visits by these people during their super serial offensive

As long as you have a passport and maybe a visa and proof of US citizenship you can travel to Ukraine through Poland. I guess the hardest part is getting through Poland. Kyiv is pretty far from the front lines and you will be taking risks and Pence likely only spent a few hours and got out.

I bet he has 1000 Final Fight arcade cabinets in his palace and gets off to beating the final boss.

tumblr_nrwublgdno1tdkro1o1_500.gif

he has made it clear he hates Nazis, Nazis named Hans

hans-gruber-falling.gif

As long as you have a passport and maybe a visa and proof of US citizenship you can travel to Ukraine through Poland. I guess the hardest part is getting through Poland. Kyiv is pretty far from the front lines and you will be taking risks and Pence likely only spent a few hours and got out.

I know people can get into Ukraine. I think the harder part is meeting with the president for a photoshoot.

I dont even wtf goes on.

Quite nice of them to provide BDA.

My niece a helicopter pilot called helicopters like this one similar to the R22 a death trap. She trained on R44 an R66 both twin engine helicopters. You would think he would be in a military helicopter or something bigger then this thing.

I know people can get into Ukraine. I think the harder part is meeting with the president for a photoshoot.
Many of these visits are planned well in advance like meeting any leader of a Country and if you have political connections. People like Greta has tons of connections to Sweden and recently the Sweden sent over some man-portable rocket launchers made in Sweden proven very affective it taking out drones and helicopters. It has a laser guidance system and a pretty decent range. They will never announce this fact but Swedish leaders could have had some thing with her meeting the President.

Polish Defense Minister pretty much called the Abram's the king of tanks.

Kremlin is Empire of lies and always will be empire of evil and lies.
Only one thing they will respect is brutal force and direct threat.
R. Reagan. ;)
Nothing had changed since these days :(....
Errrrrr........
images

You do realize that's how 80% of the world views your country -as the "empire of lies and always will be empire of evil and lies"-, right?

Poland will deliver 60 tanks, including PT-91 Twardy, to Ukraine, according to the head of the Ukrainian presidential Office Andrii Yermak.

The tanks will be delivered on top of the fourteen German-built Leopard 2 tanks that Warsaw pledged to Ukraine on Jan. 11, the transfer of which was only recently officially approved by Berlin.

In an interview with Canadian television channel CTV news, Polish Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki said that 30 of the tanks would be PT-91 Twardy models, with the remainder understood to be upgraded Soviet-built T-72 tanks.

https://defence-blog.com/ukraine-to-get-pt-91-tanks-from-poland/

Last edited:
max blumenthal speaking truth...

hes a brave man considering that this might lead to a botched robbery that leaves him dead in the streets

Easy.
With U.S passport you looks that doesn't need visa as tourist.
+ it is easy peasy to travel till polish border with Ukraine...
You might even take taxicab, rent a car, use bus, passenger airplane, private airplane etc or walk by foot...

Problems might be to enter in Ukr and to travel from Ukr border till Kiev, I dunno about situation and rules etc today. ( N.B toaday not month ago ).

Last edited:
If about PT-91 vs T-72 we should know that there are mulitple T-72 models....
Engines 750 HP, 780 HP, 840 HP....
USSR and russian T-72 produced since 1988 th for USSR does have better glacis and turret front armour than licensed T-72 versions and this, sorry, is reality.

ERA blocks :
ERAWA-1 not likely is more effective than Kontakt -1. Not likely.

ERAWA-2 in some cases is better than Kontakt -5 ERA.
Again depends what version they will gave to Ukr.
Not likely with resin cover reducing radar reflection .....

ERAWA -2 upgraded variants are with 3 plates and ceramic plates + explosive layers...
Kontakt -1 is box with 2 plates and explosives...it is big difference....

Stuff like ERAWA1 and Kontakt -1 , to some extent Kontakt -5 might be penterated relatively easily with tandem shaped charge ...
ERAWA -2 isn't just box with 2 plates and explosives in and it will still reduce cummulative effect even from tandem shaped charge ....

NeRA in such cases is even better:
Plates from metal and ceramic + layers from different sorts of resin.
0 chances not to loss some % penteration potential even if you use tandem charge stuff.
Yeah, NErA does need thicker blocks and will be heavier than ERA...
While with a lot of bonuses....

& old rich Lukashenko now is in psycho mode at least a bit.
Cocky old rich communist.

NATO is installing more forces in Lithuania cos conferences and NATO summit in Vilnius.
This cocky old rich communist is thinking that he alone does have rights to install tanks, MRLS launchers and spec ops units close to his hole's borders + to encourage illegal immigrants and obivioulsy also smugglers and criminals in border area.
Nazi Lukashenko is dreaming about empire from Lisbon and Greenland till Vladivostok.

Holy shit if true

Some senior members of Russian MOD I think they call themselves the Storm are refusing to head back to the front. They said they stated out with 150 men now down to around twenty. They told FSB to f themselves about going back an basically FSB does not want to fight them. He pointed to his men an said FSB without saying it are scared of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back