International Russia vs. Ukraine Combat Megathread vol.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clowns. And all these sports associations cutting Russians out, too. Leave regular people out of this. But not surprised, happened once or twice before.

Leave regular people out of this?

The only way we're going to get a reasonable outcome here is if the regular people of Russia turn on their leaders.

The regular people need to have their lives disrupted even more than their leaders.

Putin is an unreasonable psycho.

Russia is a terrible, cold dictatorship with a ton of authoritarian implementation. It is also full of white supremacists and national socioalist types. Don't support it at all, but no one is pretending Russia is innocent and has never done anything wrong like people are pretending (and fundraising) with Ukraine. It's...bizarre.

It doesn't seem that bizarre that people want to support the nation that was just attacked for no reason.

It does seem bizarre that you want to help Putin spread his propaganda, however.

alright one of my dumb memes i posted got deleted because it belongs in the meme thread. thats it. i will not stand for this blatant moderator tyranny and corruption. i am going to deal with this and get over it the only way that i know how. i'm heading straight to the liquor store and drowning my sorrows away.

Undeniable proof that @Rebelfett is paid in Soros bucks

Canada doesn't have nukes, or a military he could threaten anybody with if he wanted, and has to work within an existing system. It's Canada's system that is better, not the guy running it, who would certainly much prefer a dictatorial system and has said as much.

He's certainly willing to suspend people's rights to crush his own citizens protesting, freeze their bank accounts and steal their money, call them nazis, ask "should we tolerate them", and express his admiration for China's dictatorship instead of that pesky democracy that is already pretty flimsy considering he's prime minster with less than 1/3 of the vote.

you should invade, and liberate them from oppression.

Before you answer, make sure she has seen his hairline

Hahahaha! In all fairness, she was engaged to an Egyptian guy while living in Dubai a few years ago and rightly or wrongly, without ever seeing a picture of the guy, in my head he's very wealthy but with a dreadful hairline.

No the guy running it is definitely better too. Christ you’re stupid.
Uh oh, sherdog's angry bagel guy is back.

iu

You never did answer the last time you came in and embarrassed yourself rage posting with "you're so stupid" and then tucked your little dick and ran out of the thread when I asked for clarification. Do you think NBC news was running stories they don't care about at all in order to "own the chuds"?

Last edited:
And Russia is much more powerful now that it once was.
You guys can keep doing this "Hur durr Russia is a can paper tiger WOLVERINES go fuck yourself warship!" thing all you want, it doesn't change that Russia is ostensively the second more powerful nation in the world and it is taking billions of dollars of weapons, arms and worldwide coordination just to handle him turning the dial as softly as he could. That's influence, that's power.

I don't like it and I think Ukraine being a sovereign nation is the only just answer to this equation, but I'm not buying the Reddit Cringelord "PUTTIN IS A CANNNN" takes. Sorry. Dude is extremely powerful

People don’t realize, but Putin is extremely well prepared for this to last for years, if need be. He has been preparing for this for a decade or more, almost single-mindedly. Westerners don’t get it. He sees it almost like fulfillment of prophesy. It isn’t a war of simple pragmatism. He is a true believer and will incur almost any cost to win, which is what makes this so terrifying.

He has essentially turned Russia into an ark. They are sitting on a huge pile of foreign currency and gold. He has sanction-proofed Russia (almost). Russia is food and fuel secure. He has a powerful security state able to crush dissent. Their is no dissenting media. That help he has been giving to Syria, Belarus, and Kazahkstan? It was largely to cultivate indebted “allies.”
He has no qualms with killing huge numbers of civilians, and has no problem with his citizenry suffering.

This will get very, very ugly. If we want Ukraine to win, the West will need to sacrifice. I don’t know if we are prepared for that. Ultimately, we will have to sanction all Russian oil and gas exports (Putin’s only source of fresh foreign currency). This would almost certainly cripple Russia’s ability to wage a prolonged war. But it would crush the economy. Putin’s real “gamble” is assuming that the West will not endure that cost. If we did, we would likely see the end of Vlad Putin. The Russian people would suffer greatly.

As far as what we are seeing militarily; Putin is engaging in incremental war. He’s throwing his junk and schlubs initially to absorb munitions. He wants to achieve his objective with as little damage as possible. He will continue to escalate as necessary. It hurts me to think of what will come for Ukraine, the home of many of my friends. I foresee destruction of utilities and communications in the future and deliberate targeting of civilians.

Make no mistake, Putin is a historical evil on par with a Napoleon, a Hitler. In my opinion, he must be destroyed one way or the other. And I think he will be, if I had to predict. I believe we will see the end of Lukashenko in Belarus as well.

Hahahaha! In all fairness, she was engaged to an Egyptian guy while living in Dubai a few years ago and rightly or wrongly, without ever seeing a picture of the guy, in my head he's very wealthy but with a dreadful hairline.
<6>
Boy do I have some bad news for you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back