Crime Shooter on Ohio State University

I'm sure plenty of professors are going to still somehow blame white males for this. Systemic this... power structure that... racism there.... poverty something exploitation something

Personal responsibility be damned

Someone, please shoop this.

1gh31zveqm_u653sv.png

Edit: used a trump tweet generator.

Anyone else have social media feeds just loaded with people calling for gun bans over an event in which the only guns were those used by the police, which happened at a location on which guns were banned?...

Liberal gun hysteria is actually similar to that of voodoo practitioners in that both believe inanimate objects are capable of doing evil.

Silly spirit cookers.

Anyone else have social media feeds just loaded with people calling for gun bans over an event in which the only guns were those used by the police, which happened at a location on which guns were banned?...

I don't use social media, but yes, that's the kind of stupidity I can see happening on places like twitter or facebook. People blamed Chattanooga on guns even though it was a gun free zone too. They legitimately have no idea what they're talking about.

1gh31zveqm_u653sv.png

Edit: used a trump tweet generator.

I wonder what happens if I post this on Facebook like it was real...

Eh, who am I kidding - I don't have the guts. Someone should and see if it makes a major news network.

Eh, who am I kidding - I don't have the guts. Someone should and see if it makes a major news network.
Networks have been burned enough by now that they look for the blue check mark.

I'm sure plenty of professors are going to still somehow blame white males for this. Systemic this... power structure that... racism there.... poverty something exploitation something

Personal responsibility be damned

His attack was incited by Trumps explicit promotion of "white identity politics".

<{anton}>

Liberals should be ashamed for immediately policticizing this and then acting like nothing happened when it's revealed that the circumstances didn't fit their agenda. Thank God there was an armed officer nearby and nobody but the shooter was killed.

Waiting on the Trump tweet. I know it's going to be a tremendous tweet.

You're engaged in the very same behavior you're condemning behind a veil of snark.

'Why oh why wasn't it a straight white Southern Christian male named John Smith? That would make it so much easier to push our gun control narrative.' - Every leftist in America.

Last edited:
There have been so many knife attacks lately by muzzies. I can't believe it's not making the news.

Cops attacked , people attacked at a mall.

It's even more sketchy when they try to cover muzzie violence up.

Liberals should be ashamed for immediately policticizing this and then acting like nothing happened when it's revealed that the circumstances didn't fit their agenda. Thank God there was an armed officer nearby and nobody but the shooter was killed.

You know, to be completely fair, I see no shortage of conservative leaning individuals dancing around talking about deportation and how important it is to have an armed populace with the occasional "God bless the victims" thrown in as they're on the politicizing war path. Hell, that's what people are doing in this thread - that's what I did in this thread, and I'm not even a conservative. The politicizing of this event can't all be laid at the feet of the liberals. Sure they do it but, hell, so do the righties.

Last edited:

Fake news site CNN would probably run with it.

We know he was a Somali refugee and Muslim, but I'm curious whether it was actually related to Islam and whether he did it under the auspices of any terrorist group. His profile alone doesn't tell us that. He could very well just be an angry individual. We shall see.

You're engaged in the very same behavior you're condemning behind a veil of snark.

'Why oh why wasn't it a straight white Southern Christian male named John Smith? That would make it so much easier to push our gun control narrative.' - Every leftist in America.

I very much enjoy shooting, and have done so for more than 30 years. I also have friends who are OSU alumni.

Back