Smartphone Handgun in Production, Shipping to Dealers

Will come in handy when you wanna shoot someone a call..

Nothing new, they have had all kinds of "hidden " guns for a long time now.

Most are slow to get into play and hard to be accurate with.

Neat for the collection but most not much else.

As a gun guy, I find this to be stupid. Anyone who buys one is just buying it to say "i have a cellphone gun".
That kind of gimmick is as old as guns themselves

The nazis had belt buckle guns.

Russian oligarchs have gold and diamond knife guns.

The thing about these guns is that barrel length is a thing and so is ergonomics. Shooting a cellphone or a belt buckle is terrible, the ballistics are terrible and for the cellphone especially it looks like a gun. It's not a lot more concealed than a normal concealed gun.

Assault phones with high capacity magazines. Black cases for tacti-cool.

If I can’t mount a Trijicon on my gunphone, what’s even the point?
Likely just an app for zoom and red dot using the phones camera. Wonder how the attachment will work to add a stock so you can shoulder it? Ooooooooo....SilencerCo's gonna run a limited edition suppressor you just know it. lol ;) It'll just look like an antenna or stiff dongle.

IT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMARTPHONE GUN!!!

Just shitty gun design that folds up to be a rectangle that fits in a phone case

Really disappointed. I wanted this thing to be a functional phone. Fucking stupid, and anyone who relies on this gimmick in an actual self defense situation is just nominating themselves for a potential Darwin award

Don’t want people to know you have a gun? Get a proper iwb holster and don’t wear a tight shirt. That simple

I'm gonna start work on a vape gun. It will have a simple toggle to switch between bullets and grape flavored nicotine juice.

If I want an cool gadget gun platform I'm going for the HK MP5K suitcase gun combo.

Gotta be careful with a stock so it doesn’t become a short barreled rifle phone
Likely just an app for zoom and red dot using the phones camera. Wonder how the attachment will work to add a stock so you can shoulder it? Ooooooooo....SilencerCo's gonna run a limited edition suppressor you just know it. lol ;) It'll just look like an antenna or stiff dongle.

Gotta be careful with a stock so it doesn’t become a short barreled rifle phone
Nice. NFA SBR Bump Stock Rifle Phone. That'll be a $200 tax stamp and 8 months waiting.

It's a .380. Not the ideal self defense round but it will kill someone.

JFC, "it looked like his phone was a gun in his hand" is already etched on the headstone of about twenty brothers a year. After this, it's going to be open season and not an indictment in sight.

@Cubo de Sangre this would be pretty useless is self-defense, right? Hard to imagine it being any more lethal than an airsoft rifle.

I'm gonna start work on a vape gun. It will have a simple toggle to switch between bullets and grape flavored nicotine juice.

PROSECUTOR: "Using this gun, the defendant shot the victim in the head at point-blank range."

JURY: *nods contemplatively*

PROSECUTOR: "The gun also doubles as a vape."

JURY: "Guilty."

If I want an cool gadget gun platform I'm going for the HK MP5K suitcase gun combo.

Hmm. No more brass pickup after a range day

This one here is actually cool and useful

what could possibly go wrong with that idea?

Back