Social The fastest-growing religious affiliation in the United States is “no affiliation"

Hopefully more people stop believing in Fairy Tales. Religion is a human plague.
Clearly new age stuff is even worse. Yes religion can be silly. But throwing it away has really eroded what society is. Now we're without foundation

Clearly new age stuff is even worse. Yes religion can be silly. But throwing it away has really eroded what society is. Now we're without foundation
According to what? You could argue religion is needed as a foundation for low IQ, but these are the ones who are still religious

According to what? You could argue religion is needed as a foundation for low IQ, but these are the ones who are still religious
Look around you.

Religion brought communities together. You can hate it if you want, talk about 15th century atrocities in the name of Christ or whatever. When more people had faith, we had tighter communities and a better moral focus.

Look around you.

Religion brought communities together. You can hate it if you want, talk about 15th century atrocities in the name of Christ or whatever. When more people had faith, we had tighter communities and a better moral focus.
When? During segregation when religion peaked?

When? During segregation when religion peaked?
Segregation had nothing to do with religion, but yes, even then, in their own communities. Blacks and whites.

church was a place where the whole community gathered. You went, your kids went. Your neighbors went, their kids went. You shared values. You shared morals. Everyone knew each other, everyone felt obligated to look out for and do things for each other. Its just not like that anymore in most places.

I'm not a church goer, BTW. I just see that it was the basis for a good community, something we're sorely missing today.

What? That's not even a reply. Try again. This isn't a Meme thread. Religious institutions have helped bring a sense of community, shared values and socialization. Getting rid of religion and replacing it with vapid pop culture isn't a good choice

Sane church..
{<jordan}

Right. No country was ever built on religion. Definitely not the most successful ones.

Millennial boy has no religion. He'll build a better country.

Have fun trying.

Right. No country was ever built on religion. Definitely not the most successful ones.

Millennial boy has no religion. He'll build a better country.

Have fun trying.
First of all I'm not a millennial boy I'm 36. And sure religion helped build up civilization. It's just that the world moved on but religion didn't. Talking snakes for fucks sake
<{cruzshake}>
{<jordan}

I guess we primitive atheists should just watch some YouTube videos like you then just make up some shit like “Hebrew aboriginal” and go around calling ourselves that.....then we wouldn’t be primitive atheists lol.

You should use science that keeps changing every time it's wrong which is often and isn't close to explaining the origins of life or the universe.

First of all I'm not a millennial boy I'm 36. And sure religion helped build up civilization. It's just that the world moved on but religion didn't. Talking snakes for fucks sake
<{cruzshake}>
{<jordan}

You could say the same thing about atoms. You ever see one?

So the universe just popped up like a jack in the box and life was a lucky shot?
You got it all figured out.

You could say the same thing about atoms. You ever see one?

So the universe just popped up like a jack in the box and life was a lucky shot?
You got it all figured out.
Really? Comparing atoms to a talking snake? Or Adam and Eve populating the globe with two sons.. Believe what you want but don't be mad if people question the bullshit in your books

Really? Comparing atoms to a talking snake? Or Adam and Eve populating the globe with two sons.. Believe what you want but don't be mad if people question the bullshit in your books

I could compare atoms to a unicorn or dragon and you still wouldn't have a clue.

I'm actually agnostic. But get annoyed by shitty atheists that have no fucking idea what they're talking about.

I could compare atoms to a unicorn or dragon and you still wouldn't have a clue.

I'm actually agnostic. But get annoyed by shitty atheists that have no fucking idea what they're talking about.
You haven't really explained why I have no idea what I'm talking about. Because I can't see atoms?

You haven't really explained why I have no idea what I'm talking about. Because I can't see atoms?

Ironically, "Jesus fucking Christ".

Because you seem to think that either yourself or some scientists you read about on the Internet have it all figured out.

When even said scientists will tell you they don't know.

You telling anyone they're "wrong" makes you a hippocrite. Because there is no possible way you know they are wrong.

Just like I don't know that you are wrong.

Ironically, "Jesus fucking Christ".

Because you seem to think that either yourself or some scientists you read about on the Internet have it all figured out.

When even said scientists will tell you they don't know.

You telling anyone they're "wrong" makes you a hippocrite. Because there is no possible way you know they are wrong.

Just like I don't know that you are wrong.
I never said I've figured it all out nor did I state that science has all the answers. Don't put words in my mouth buddeh.
I just think that believing in a god and talking snakes etc. is retarted... don't get your panties in a bunch

I never said I've figured it all out nor did I state that science has all the answers. Don't put words in my mouth buddeh.
I just think that believing in a god and talking snakes etc. is retarted... don't get your panties in a bunch

And my point about the atoms and talking snakes was that you've seen neither.

How'd you know I was wearing your mom's panties though and that they were bunching?

I still think it's easier to believe in a creator than a big bang universe.

Everything was either always here or created. Both make no sense.

And my point about the atoms and talking snakes was that you've seen neither.

How'd you know I was wearing your mom's panties though and that they were bunching?

I still think it's easier to believe in a creator than a big bang universe.

Everything was either always here or created. Both make no sense.
I still think a deity creating a man from dirt and a woman from the ribs of the man sounds retarted. I also think modern religion was very fast to forget that there where many more polytheistic religions loooong before these fairytales. But they where wrong and these are right correct?

And thanks for dragging my mom into this. Classy..
<3>

You should use science that keeps changing every time it's wrong which is often and isn't close to explaining the origins of life or the universe.

Do you have any examples of science changing every time it’s wrong???

Back