Elections The Freemasons have a Significant Leak in Arizona

Not that I care about the mason's but this was on private property and he didn't have permission to video. I hope they bring charges and file enough laws suites to destroy his life forever for just being an ass hole.

^ "he's right you know" Morgan Freeman .gif

Unless you're gathering evidence of them comitting or conspiring to commit a crime...you're secretly recording people without consent and that's fucked up.

Not that I care about the mason's but this was on private property and he didn't have permission to video. I hope they bring charges and file enough laws suites to destroy his life forever for just being an ass hole.

lol.. u actually couldn't last an hour, before being exposed as a shill LEL

Where are the gifs in this fookin distopian stillborn of a website ?

Whatever I see weirder shit in a regular Catholic church. It's just a bunch of hokey mostly old retirees playing. There were 4 million freemasons in the US alone in the late 50's, and today there are estimated to be about 1 million members. It's not exactly an exclusive club.

Can you people ever just stay on topic and not deflect to Christians or 'white supremacists'?

The priest standing at the front saying he has the body and blood of Jesus on him and everybody walks up front and he sticks it in their mouth?

You are so pathetic it's hilarious. lol

I think most of the purpose had always been about building or sustaining connections with somewhat well established people. The drawback is you have to larp in King Solomon's era

It was exposed in the documentary "Killers of the Flower Moon", no big deal.

absolutely the most powerful thing in my life that ive ever experienced and does more to change my consciousness than anything else ive ever discovered. the moment it hits my tongue my entire state of mind changes profoundly and the cumulative effects are amazing.

I'm fairly certain you need to be in a profound state of mind to start with in order to participate in a symbolic act of cannibalism.

You realize that's what communion is, right? It's cannibalism.

Looks like low level initiation stuff that anyone could have read about already.

The real story is how European lodges were infiltrated by The Jacobines and Illuminati in the late 1700s/early 1800s, and there was a fear of it spreading to the US.

I don't know much about the Freemasons but this shit is both weird and pretty losery to look at.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back