The perspective of Ngannou looking amazing, explanations wanted.

Occam's razor is a helluva thing.
What I'm saying is the simpler option. Right now, there are 2 huge mega stars coming out of that fight, and the entire world is debating the fight, and will be for months and months. It was a historic event. There's gonna be a movie about that fight one day.

I'm not saying it was FIXED. I'm saying, NOBODY expected Ngannou to be able to actually compete in the ring with Tyson. So I suspect, that the plan was to have this big event (Like Conor vs Floyd), For Tyson to go out there and make it interesting, then finish him late. You could see on the knockdown, Tyson threw a right hand that landed on Francis's shoulder. The same exact thing Floyd did, when Conor hit him with the counter uppercut. It was not scripted. But they were pulling their punches, and got caught sleepin.

The alternative is that a 37 year old, with zero boxing fights, went into the ring switch hitting, and outboxed Tyson Fury. Stop it. And Tyson really took this fight serious? Not a chance in hell. He wasn't even in shape lol. It honestly looked like he was on coke during the fight. He kept twitching and touching his nose with his glove.

conormcgregor-punch.gif

Now look at Tyson. He lands a right hand on Francis's shoulder. Then throws another one AT HIS SHOULDER. He had the jump on him, why didn't he hit him in the face?

Back