There has been an outrage on twitter about a girl who wore Chinese dress in prom

Yes, that is part of it. See my above post. One guy is outraged. Others are just going along. Otherwise they would have written posts.

That doesn't make any sense, why would you believe people like posts that they don't even agree with? You have been on sherdog long enough to know how stupid that sounds lol

Last edited:
That doesn't make any sense, why would you believe people like posts that they don't even agree with? You have been on sherdog long enough to know how stupid that sounds lol

He can't admit he's wrong, even when you point out he's sitting in a hole he dug himself.

It's very very normal for him.

This really is just the DUMBEST fucking shit.

I would think that Chinese people would feel honored by something like this, with someone outside their culture embracing something that is within their culture.

I guess all white people are being racist when they do karate or eat ethnic food as well.
Actual Chinese people do feel honored, or at least they aren't outraged in the least. There's a subset of Asian Americans like this retard Jeremy Lam who buy into the critical theory bullshit and pretend to be offended to get social justice brownie points. It's like they're overcompensating for not feeling totally American or Asian and also for being a model minority.

Some people just look for reasons to be offended. It’s a sign of insecurity and lack of mental toughness.

Some people just look for reasons to be offended. It’s a sign of insecurity and lack of mental toughness.
Seriously. “Cultural appropriation” is pure first world nonsense. I could go to Korea and wear a hanbok, or go to Japan and wear a kimono, then go get my picture taken at places and temples, and the people there actually think it’s great that you appreciate their culture.

Seriously. “Cultural appropriation” is pure first world nonsense. I could go to Korea and wear a hanbok, or go to Japan and wear a kimono, then go get my picture taken at places and temples, and the people there actually think it’s great that you appreciate their culture.
I’ve always felt like people who call out “culture appropriation” are racists. In America (I think unlike even other Western countries) we truly are a melting pot and it’s in that diversity that we find our strength. I say let’s blur the lines of race and culture even more, not continue to be defined them.

Much ado about nothing IMO . . . dude just wanted some brief Twitter fame.

I'm outraged that she's not currently servicing me orally.

That's the real crime here.

Unless she's under 18...

Wait what state is this from?

People who Googled: "Chinese Dress" also searched "ButtPlug" apparently

BEmQN8X.gif

@Judge

Shes on Luke Thomas show today for some weird reason

I don't think brown people ever complain whenever someone from another culture rock a saree. They appreciate the fact that you are trying to accept the culture and all the whatnot and whathaveyou

pussycat-dolls_1.jpeg

Who gives a shit

So now an American guy named Jeremy of Asian descent who uses the N word is the moral compass for cultural appropriation?

Why is anyone even giving this guy any attention?

Back