Tito "Man is neither chicken nor Egg and I'm gonna smash him like an Egg"

Tito Ortiz....the infamous juicebox destroyer

I try not to laugh because I know most of the problem is brain damage. He wasnt near this bad in 2000. He does it to himself though
bullshit he was always this way. You just hear more of it now.

Talking is hard business.

Funny thing is cyborg had him as her manager....lol

I miss him

His unintentional wisdom is probably the best in the game

Gonna crush him into a living chicken.

Would pay to see El Cucuy and HB Bad Boy talk shit to each other

He really said that...
when i saw the thread title i thought,'i knows its tito, but surely he didnt actually say that'. wow. can you imagine how long he worked on that thinking,'im gonna BLOW PEOPLE AWAY with this line, thisll be better than the juice box'?

Cheetoz is legit borderline tard.
When he isn't on the mic or on camera he actually comes off as a fairly intelligent, like on Rogan's podcast. He never sounded like an idiot but a genuine person. It's only when he's hyping stuff and trying to deliver lines that it comes crashing.

m96jjd.jpg

It wouldn't fit in the av box...

<{1-15}> Welcome to the new now.
Cringe

Tito Ortiz....the infamous juicebox destroyer
when that interview happened i was so confused. i didnt get it at all. then i saw the explanations on sherdog and thought,'did tito just go over my head? or was that just dumb as fuck?'. i still cant answer that

tito started out in life punch drunk.

It is hilarious that Tito is into saying "living death" type stuff now that he is old. It's the circle of life for MMA fighters.

A lot. It's pretty obvious too if you look at early 2000 Tito, and then look at him post 2nd Shamrock fight. It got really noticeable right after that, and seemed like it doubled it size.

I highly doubt there's anything that makes your cranium grow in adult age. Most likely it's just an illusion from a bigger neck, more fat in his face or something like that.

Back