Media Topuria posts the moment Islam got KOd on his Instagram story

I like Ilia but dude is trying way too hard to be a Conor clone. Who wants to bet he comes out with his own alcohol brand within 2 years if he's still champ? Any takers?

How is he trying to be a Conor clone? Because he wants the biggest fights he can get?

Dude doesn't really talk shit unless someone says something first, and he can wrestle. That ain't Conor.

Ilia won't make it to minute 5 much less round 5 to do that to an exhausted, under-hydrated Islam.

Think you saw when Islam beat the dog shit out of Charles, Bobby Green, Dan Hooker etc....he don't fuck around and play that short guy bullshit.

You may be a once in a decade monster like Volk and have the perfect circumstances (5th round, less rehydration, Islam diving in for a TD). The boy Ilia doesn't even have a punchers chance. Jai Herbert's legkic says hello. Ilia lost a round and got wobbled by the #50th ranked LW. You think Islam will do anything but embarass him? For real?

I'm not one to be dismissive of a challengers skills but HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
People like you should not watch this sports
Btw islam got knocked fuck out by worse fighter than jai herbert :) ilia at least came back and won

People like you should not watch this sports
Btw islam got knocked fuck out by worse fighter than jai herbert :) ilia at least came back and won

Look man, I get it, you're probably a Spaniard and a big fan of Ilia - that's fine. But that leaves you open to blindspots b/c of your fandom. Here's the blindspot you're missing:

Ilia got dropped and lost a round to Herbert less than 2 years ago. Islam got dropped and lost almost 10 years ago.

There is no equivalency. Seriously, that's crazy if you think those two things are equal as it relates to a fight in 2024 or 2025.

If you are an Ilia fan, you should want him to fight Max Holloway. There are 3 FW Goat contenders and Ilia has already defeated one of them. If he defeats Max, that's 2. Fighting Max this Summer is way better than sitting out a year to bulk up to fight Islam and get embarrassed and KTFO.

Watch Islam finish Ilia and then people will say that Makhachev can only feat FWs.

Well I would like to see this fight

I like Ilia but dude is trying way too hard to be a Conor clone. Who wants to bet he comes out with his own alcohol brand within 2 years if he's still champ? Any takers?

Will be Red Wine of the Topuria Wineyard :D

good to see the conga line of suckhole Muslim haters ooze their way out of the excrement every time Islam is mentioned in a thread..

islam looked half his current size in that fight jesus

Topuria is a midget. He never will be lightweight champ.

Topuria way too small for Islam. He'll get grapplefucked.

Islam overwhelms him with his size and girth, takes him to the ground, mounts him, and pounds him out (no homo).

Back