Total Solar Eclipse

I've listened to many flat earth videos, not near as many as scyther. But there is debate on the shape of the firmament, water beyond the firmament between the sun and the earth. So this involves refraction of light. So they say where is the sun and moon in relation to where we see it?

We can measure the refraction of light through water... wait a minute are you saying there's liquid water in outer space between the sun and the earth?

That is what some flat earthers believe.

Why are you giving this any consideration if you don't understand the science behind it? Why wouldn't you believe the thousands of scientists and the millions of people that work in fields that observe the round earth?

Why are you giving this any consideration if you don't understand the science behind it? Why wouldn't you believe the thousands of scientists and the millions of people that work in fields that observe the round earth?
I'm fascinated by flat earth theories cause I believe NASA has lied to us and I believe the moon landing was a hoax. Also some flat earth supporters make some good points.

US-President-Trump-and-family-watch-the-solar-eclipse-from-the-White-House-in-Washington.jpg

Gonna have to use some Obamacare to get his eyes fixed.

I'm fascinated by flat earth theory cause I believe NASA has lied to us and I believe the moon landing was a hoax.

Rip plz stahp. Its insanity to think that a bunch of no bodies on youtube have discovered some intricate conspiracy and have outsmarted NASA and their leading cutting edge tech and budgets.

Man figured out the Earth was round THOUSANDS of years ago.

Rip plz stahp. Its insanity to think that a bunch of no bodies on youtube have discovered some intricate conspiracy and have outsmarted NASA and their leading cutting edge tech and budgets.

Man figured out the Earth was round THOUSANDS of years ago.
I don't think anyone on youtube has all the answers right now. But I don't believe NASA.

I don't think anyone on youtube has all the answers right now. But I don't believe NASA.

What if Satan is influencing the Flat Earthers into lieing and diminishing the complexity of God's creation.

Lmfao - Politicization of the eclipse, flat earth idiots, and our retard president. Get fucked, war room.

Back To regular life.......FAK. Why can't everyday be a wicked solar eclipse like today?? Back to work MUDDAFUQQAHS!!!!!

It was awesome while it lasted tho!! That shit was AWESOME

I'm fascinated by flat earth theories cause I believe NASA has lied to us and I believe the moon landing was a hoax. Also some flat earth supporters make some good points.

What evidence would change your mind and make you believe that NASA and the other millions of people are telling us the truth?

What shade number? Only number 14 is safe for looking at the sun.

I believe it was a 10. We didn't look very long PA didn't get a good one. I'd look up every so often. It peaked at 2:35 here. Like a nice moon cresent

Tons of things naturally are spherical shaped. Go blow some bubbles. In a vacuum such as space I would expect planets and such to form that effect. It's more logical.

The ego that a flat earther must have is crazier to me than their theory of the thing. The Cosmos revolves around me, give me a break..that's lunacy.

Tons of things naturally are spherical shaped. Go blow some bubbles. In a vacuum such as space I would expect planets and such to form that effect. It's more logical.

The ego that a flat earther must have is crazier to me than their theory of the thing. The Cosmos revolves around me, give me a break..that's lunacy.
It's about mass. If there's enough mass, any collating object will form a sphere because of the way gravity works.
Check out some animations taken from computer simulations about how our Moon likely formed, it's amazing

If your in the U.S at some point today it's gonna be amazing. Total Solar Eclipse, it was 7:47am when I took this pic I'll post anything cool looking later on, in N.Y. , we are NOT in the path of totality but, we are gonna see something different. If your in Oregon you got front row fkn seats ( lucky as FOOK ) View attachment 264869

Please feel free to post a pic of the sun from your location.

The drive was totally worth it. Really something to see. I was hanging out in a Cracker Barrel parking lot to be near bathrooms and food but some clouds rolled in at the last minute so I headed down a country road about 5 miles and pulled off onto a shoulder. Glad I did. It was really cool to hear the crickets and frogs start up as it got dark.

Back