Trump Calls Female Senator "Used" In Provocative Tweet

total sexual undertones put in there on purpose, by the president.

No defense. None necessary. He's a shit bag.

So it turns out the women KG tweeted about (Trump stepping down) were a former business partner, Apprentice contestant, beauty pageant contestant and a woman who interviewed Trump. So when he said that he never met or knew any of these women it was a complete and utter lie, especially when we consider that his professional bullshitter Huckabee said there were witnesses to discredit their claims.

No worries though, only Trump lying about serious claims against him.

You were obviously put to shame, hence your everlasting butthurt. Deal with it.

I really hope you believe that. We can tell you need to....

Derp. I was responding to Zebby, and my post was directly related to the conversation we were having. Like a typical child you apparently think you can walk into a conversation already taking place, and divert it however you want, with complete disregard for how it was being conducted. Not surprising lol.

I asked you a question. Can you not handle questions? Are they so overwhelming for you that you can no longer focus on the conversation you were having? I'll try to remember in the future how hard questions are for you to handle. Sorry for overwhelming you so immensely.

Nevertheless, I wrote "If it's just trash talking other politicians on twitter?". Apparently you cannot process that sentence. This doesn't mean anything he does, it means his trash talk on twitter specifically

I processed the sentence just fine... in it's entirety. You now have to present it in pieces just to justify you imagining I said something I never did. It's cute but only in a way that ultimately makes me feel bad for you.

Now, I'm done with you. Good luck getting to sleep tonight without thinking about me in an utterly ruslted state.

.....said the guy who's devoted his life to this....

giphy.gif

Lmao. :cool:<Moves>

<{MingNope}>

Couldn't even handle a swiffer wet-jet, boy.

I really hope you believe that. We can tell you need to....

I asked you a question. Can you not handle questions? Are they so overwhelming for you that you can no longer focus on the conversation you were having? I'll try to remember in the future how hard questions are for you to handle. Sorry for overwhelming you so immensely.

I processed the sentence just fine... in it's entirety. You now have to present it in pieces just to justify you imagining I said something I never did. It's cute but only in a way that ultimately makes me feel bad for you.

.....said the guy who's devoted his life to this....

<{MingNope}>

Couldn't even handle a swiffer wet-jet, boy.

Lol fail.

See you in the next thread you beg for my attention in.

If he made the same tweet about a man, nobody would give a damn.

To be fair I'll explain myself. Who said women NEED us to defend them? They can do a fine job on their own. It's just that decent men CHOOSE to defend them because maybe we have mothers, sisters and daughters and we have this strange thing called respect. Something Trump voters certainly have none of
Especially self-respect.

To be fair I'll explain myself. Who said women NEED us to defend them? They can do a fine job on their own. It's just that decent men CHOOSE to defend them because maybe we have mothers, sisters and daughters and we have this strange thing called respect. Something Trump voters certainly have none of
How dare you show some honor and morals?

Let's say an employee gets fired for stealing. He's caught on camera. Does the employer now have a right to out them on social media as a thief?

A higher standard than this, at least in public.

It's not about accountability, it's about the fact that at this point, a tweet like that from Trump is simply par for the course. The bar has been effectively lowered to the point where we don't expect the president to represent any sort of aspirational behaviour, instead applauding the fact that he's just "saying what everyone is thinking". Except it's not everyone, because a lot of Americans don't think the things Trump says, or condone airing all your dirty laundry and grievances on twitter.

1. Try to stay on topic. I've been very straightforward with you, it would be nice if you did the same. Trump is not her employer and there are laws regarding the scenario you imagined up. I get the parallel you are trying to construct, but it's not working. Ill ask you again, if the President is right about the senator, then what is the harm?

2. Politicians generally behave with decorum, but it is meaningless when they commit the large scale crime that they do. Senators rolled back consumer banking industry protections with a straight face and concise language. Hillary lied about Benghazi with polish. Bush lied about WMD's and sounded like a President. That's no standard. Its a pig in the mud with a bit of lipstick on. If there was any legitimate standard for our politicians, we wouldn't have been choosing between Trump and Hillary.

3. See above for the "bar" you care so much about. It's not about talking like everyman or "straight-shooting". It's not charming or good or bad even. It's Trump acting like Trump. Was Obama providing "aspirational" behavior when he lied about being transparent or closing Gitmo? Or our role in further fucking the ME? Its. A. Facade. Facades are worthless.Trump is a NY hustler who lacks that facade. So what.

Anybody remember her embarrassing attempt to use "potty language" right after Trump won? SAD!

The left seriously thought swearing more would help them be a more popular party.

Hint, stop giving handjobs to criminals and terrorists.

i'm not kidding you just live in a delusional fantasy land where words are actions.....

any charges against Hilary?.....
Chicago police force was clearly not handling the Southside properly, not sure what you're getting at there
It's not free speech to commit violence, that's not cracking down on free speech (hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha)

Yeah, politics being rhetorical. Imagine that.

Christ, your post quality has been in perpetual free fall. Really nothing short of firing up gas chambers would satisfy your burden of persuasion on punctuating the (undisputed, mind you) other 8 defintional components that you ostensibly conceded.

1. Try to stay on topic. I've been very straightforward with you, it would be nice if you did the same. Trump is not her employer and there are laws regarding the scenario you imagined up. I get the parallel you are trying to construct, but it's not working. Ill ask you again, if the President is right about the senator, then what is the harm?

2. Politicians generally behave with decorum, but it is meaningless when they commit the large scale crime that they do. Senators rolled back consumer banking industry protections with a straight face and concise language. Hillary lied about Benghazi with polish. Bush lied about WMD's and sounded like a President. That's no standard. Its a pig in the mud with a bit of lipstick on. If there was any legitimate standard for our politicians, we wouldn't have been choosing between Trump and Hillary.

3. See above for the "bar" you care so much about. It's not about talking like everyman or "straight-shooting". It's not charming or good or bad even. It's Trump acting like Trump. Was Obama providing "aspirational" behavior when he lied about being transparent or closing Gitmo? Or our role in further fucking the ME? Its. A. Facade. Facades are worthless.Trump is a NY hustler who lacks that facade. So what.

The parallel works in so far that it provides context that even in the absence of any confidentiality laws that may be present in that situation, a public call-out would be totally unacceptable. Lowering the bar here, based on the fact that politics =/= business, seems a bit like a double standard, particularly when Trump largely ran on what a massively successful business man he is.

So what is the harm? There's the career-ending reputational damage which she may deserve since obviously offering sex for preferential treatment is unethical. But the problem is that Trump has given us no evidence once again, just making an outrageous claim without any facts to back it up. How many times has he done that and it turned out that he was once again lying? Whether he's lying or not, he made a potentially damaging statement without offering any evidence.

The parallel works in so far that it provides context that even in the absence of any confidentiality laws that may be present in that situation, a public call-out would be totally unacceptable. Lowering the bar here, based on the fact that politics =/= business, seems a bit like a double standard, particularly when Trump largely ran on what a massively successful business man he is.

So what is the harm? There's the career-ending reputational damage which she may deserve since obviously offering sex for preferential treatment is unethical. But the problem is that Trump has given us no evidence once again, just making an outrageous claim without any facts to back it up. How many times has he done that and it turned out that he was once again lying? Whether he's lying or not, he made a potentially damaging statement without offering any evidence.

I'm sorry man but you are reaching very, very far.

You are assuming a sexual colorization of that tweet and then saying its potentially career ending? Come on dude. I mean really. You're assuming something and then just making shit up. You need much, much more than that. It's ok to hate Trump, honestly, but come on man.

I'll say again, there is no "bar" when it comes to these politicians. The "bar" you speak of is a bullshit facade, and you should not care about it.

As for everything else your throwing against the wall... You need to learn how to edit yourself and focus on one or 2 things at a time.

You're right that he is egocentric, has lied and has been wrong. Please tell me how that is different from nearly every power player in politics that we have known our entire lives?

Doesn't make it ok, it just means if you really care then you need to have this same level of outrage when someone with a D next to their name lies through their teeth on tv, whether they do it with polish and measure or whether they come off as a buffoon.

I'm sorry man but you are reaching very, very far.

You are assuming a sexual colorization of that tweet and then saying its potentially career ending? Come on dude. I mean really. You're assuming something and then just making shit up. You need much, much more than that. It's ok to hate Trump, honestly, but come on man.

I'll say again, there is no "bar" when it comes to these politicians. The "bar" you speak of is a bullshit facade, and you should not care about it.

As for everything else your throwing against the wall... You need to learn how to edit yourself and focus on one or 2 things at a time.

You're right that he is egocentric, has lied and has been wrong. Please tell me how that is different from nearly every power player in politics that we have known our entire lives?

Doesn't make it ok, it just means if you really care then you need to have this same level of outrage when someone with a D next to their name lies through their teeth on tv, whether they do it with polish and measure or whether they come off as a buffoon.

Equivocating the volume of lies Trump tells to almost any other politician is laughable. His output is demonstrably higher than anyone else's. There is in fact a bar, and somehow Trump managed to lower it.

Equivocating the volume of lies Trump tells to almost any other politician is laughable. His output is demonstrably higher than anyone else's. There is in fact a bar, and somehow Trump managed to lower it.

You may be right about volume, but I care far more about tangible impact.

GWB & his cronies did farrrrrr worse to the US with a few lies than Trumps mean tweets could ever do. Trump hasn't come close to lowering that bar.

Keep moving that goalpost though.

Back