International Tucker Carlson in Russia to interview Vladimir Putin UPDATE- Interview Posted

Just agree you have low test and that’s the reason you are capable of simple logic.

If you had higher test you would obviously run around trying to get more asses forcibly.

Well...I'd like to consider myself a man of high intellect, who also likes to chase dat booty.

Booty is more important than water.

The clip was provided to you by another poster right after i said that but here.

in that video it says the remarks were made during the Ukraine impeachment inquiry ... he said he was joking and that was before the war even started ... but cool video some left winger made with clown background music.

Russia doesn't have free elections. Putin should have stepped aside after 2008.
Well, you can certainly question the legitimacy of the Russian elections, but I assure, as of February 2024, even if you have perfectly transparent elections with every possible candidate allowed to participate, Putin still gets 50%+ votes

Goodness Gracious great vagina of propaganda!! And technically NO ONE is winning this war. Just a meat grinder.
Ukraine is done both militarily and economically.

Europe arsenals are empty, their political leaders are on thin ice, there are protests all over Europe and their right wing politicians are gaining ground.

Russia is absolutely stable economically, politically and on the battlefield without any need for further forced mobilization.

Russia can continue the war of attrition for years to come, Ukraine can’t.

Russia won

Well to be fair, Putin had always been open to peace, as long as the other side just surrenders.

On topic: that interview was a fucking meme reel in itself.

Ukraine could’ve gotten Donbass back while maintaining their pro western course and joining the EU.

Al they needed to do was to declare military alliance neutrality, agree that Crimea is now Russia (yes, that’s reality) and delegitimize the neo Nazi movement with Bandera as national hero.

This is not my words not Putin’s, that’s what the Ukrainian peace talks delegation leader said publicly recently.

Ukraine could’ve gotten Donbass back while maintaining their pro western course and joining the EU.

Al they needed to do was to declare military alliance neutrality, agree that Crimea is now Russia (yes, that’s reality) and delegitimize the neo Nazi movement with Bandera as national hero.

This is not my words not Putin’s, that’s what the Ukrainian peace talks delegation leader said publicly recently.
K

Ukraine is done both militarily and economically.

Europe arsenals are empty, their political leaders are on thin ice, there are protests all over Europe and their right wing politicians are gaining ground.

Russia is absolutely stable economically, politically and on the battlefield without any need for further forced mobilization.

Russia can continue the war of attrition for years to come, Ukraine can’t.

Russia won
Putin already said he's open for peace. But because it's Tucker, someone who's not in their side politically, the one who interviewed Putin, a lot of the posters here would gladly continue the war.

Most of the posters here are so stuck in their partisan politics they can't comprehend that the "madman" with nukes just POSSIBLY opened a way for a peaceful resolution.

Putin already said he's open for peace. But because it's Tucker, someone who's not in their side politically, the one who interviewed Putin, a lot of the posters here would gladly continue the war.

Most of the posters here are so stuck in their partisan politics they can't comprehend that the "madman" with nukes just POSSIBLY opened a way for a peaceful resolution.
I mean Russia was ready for peace in 2022, Zelensky decided to keep fighting and passed a law prohibiting negotiations with Russia (lol)

So, either he needs to undo that law which would be a huge blow to his reputation or the Ukrainian leadership needs to be replaced for peace talks to begin.

Considering that Ukraine just passed a new brutal mobilization law, I suspect the Zelensky popularity will start dropping significantly and eventually he will have to resign or a coup might happen.

Keep in mind, Zelensky’s official term ends in March but he plans to prolong it by keeping the martial law

Back